Invitation for the Pre-Qualification for the Construction of Geoscience Workroom and Workstation, Lagos
The Government council or Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, invites interested and qualified Contractors for pre-qualification for the Construction of Geoscience Workroom and Workstation.
- Evidence of company or Business name registration,
- Registration with LAUTECH in relevant category,
- Company Audited Accounts for 3 years,
- Tax Clearance certificate for 3 years,
- Evidence of payment of education tax (as applicable),
- Evidence of Financial Capability,
- Evidence of Technical qualification and experience of key personnel,
- Similar verifiable projects executed and other evidence of knowledge of the industry,
- Equipment and Technological capacity,
- Annual Turnover,
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances,
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act No. 19 of 2011 as applicable and
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable prequalification fee of N200, 000.00 through Bank Draft in favour of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, to be exchanged for University Official Receipt at the Bursary Department
11th December, 2013
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The pre-qualification documents must be submitted in a binder of two copies in a wax-sealed envelope to be addressed to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbornoso1 The envelope should be marked “Pre-Qualification” with the name of the contract boldly written on the top of the envelope and to be dropped in a tender box in the office of the Registrar.
- Only pre-qualified Companies will be invited to collect Tender documents.
- Late Submission Will Not Be Accepted.