Invitation to Tender For Production of 2014 Oyo State Calendars and Dairies
Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested contractors with relevant experience and good track records to tender for the following jobs:
Collection of Tender Documents
- Lot 1 - Production of 2014 Oyo State Calendars
- Lot 2 - Production of 2014 Oyo State Desk Diaries
Interested contractors are to obtain tender documents from the Director (Planning, Research & Statistics) Ministry of Information and Orientation. Secretariat, Ibadan, upon the payment of non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 for each lot between 9am-3pm from Monday, 25th November to Friday, 6th December, 2013
- Interested contractors are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee ofN2 5,000.00 for each lot, to specified government account;
- Company profile including names, qualification and experience of key personnel;
- Evidence of current registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement as a contractor;
- Valid evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Copy of Audited account for the past three (3) years;
- Evidence of Company Tax certificate for three (3) years;
- Evidence of Registration of Business Premises for year 2013;
- Verifiable evidence of similar job done with reputable establishment;
- Personal Income Tax Clearance of two (2) directors of the company to date.
6th December, 2013
Submission of Tender Documents
Completed bids should be submitted in sealed waxed envelope to:
The Secretary, State Tender Board.
Cabinet and Special Services Department,
Office of the Executive Governor
Submitted tender documents will be opened at 3:00pm on Tuesday, 10th December, 2013 and interested members of the public, especially the Tenderers or their representatives are free to attend.
- Notwithstanding, the submission of tender documents, the Ministry of Information and Orientation is not obliged to award a contract to any Contractor.
- The advertisement for invitation to tender shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Oyo State Ministry of information and Orientation, nor shall it entitle any contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from the Ministry.
- The Ministry of Information and Orientation, is under no obligation to award contract to the lowest bidder.