Invitation to Pre-Qualify For Capital Projects for Edo State Information Communication Technology Agency
Interested firms are hereby invited to apply for pre-qualification for the following capital projects:
To pre-qualify for these Projects, interested firms must supply the following verifiable evidence including but not limited to:
- Lot1: Installation of Local Area Network (LAN) and peripherals for a number of ministries, departments and agencies.
- Lot2: Upgrade of Servers in the Data Centre, Government House; Benin City, Edo state.
- Lot3: Provision of a robust Storage system with Redundant Backup, Disaster Recovery and
- Business Continuity functionalities for the databases in the Data Centre, Government House, Benin City, Edo State.
- Lot4: Provision of Network and User monitoring software; Network optimization, bandwidth improvements and data centre improvements.
- Lot5: Provision of computer and printing hardware for GIS Agency of Edo State.
- Lot6: Provision of Training for Oracle business Suite 12 Financial and HR modules; and also for system administration arid database, management; PL/SQL Programming; Oracle Payroll.
- Lot7: Provision of Training for Network Security, Network Optimization, Data centre Management, Systems Support; Website Development, Fibre Optic cabling.
- Lot8: Provision of computers, laptops, servers, network infrastructure and internet service for 100 schools.
- Lot9: Provision of an application for examinations and aptitude tests.
- Lot10: Provision of Mobile Emergency Response System.
- Lot11: Provision of ICT Infrastructure Security Consultancy, Infrastructure Control and Risk Management.
- Lot12: Provision of Hospital Management Information System.
- Lot13: Provision of Fibre cable intrusion/fault detection system.
- Lot14: Provision of simple mode of internet connectivity and peripherals to some schools and hospitals.
- Lot15: Provision of an Integrated Tax Administration System for Edo State.
- Lot16: Provision of Call Centre and Unified Communications System.
- Lot17: Renovation and equipping of the Payroll Office.
- Company Profile including ownership structure, management team, technical/other staff, register to include register address/other contact details;
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Article of Association from Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria;
- 3 years Audited account of the firm and evidence of payment of tax in Edo State in the last three years;
- Evidence of registration as a contractor in Edo State;
- Evidence of technical competence and relevant experience in similar works and service;
- Evidence of financial capability and bank support;
- Verifiable reference list of clients for whom similar service were/are being executed by the firm or members of the consortium giving scope, location, value, date executed, address, telephone number, and contact person; and
- Any other information, considered relevant to your application.
The Agency will normally verify the authenticity of documents submitted or claims made. The Agency reserves the right to disqualify incomplete documentation. Only short listed firms will be contacted.
23rd December, 2013
Pre-qualification documents must be delivered in four (4) hard copies in sealed envelope and soft copies through E-mail:
or CD in a separate sealed envelope clearly marked
“Confidential; pre-qualification for capital project” at the tap left corner of the envelope and delivered to the address below:
The Managing Director,
Information Communication Technology Agency
Edo State Government House,
Osadebey Avenue, Benin City Edo State,
Please note that:
- This is not an invitation to bid as only pre-qualified firms shall be invited to collect and fill bidding documents.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment nor shall It entitle any firm to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Edo State Government and/or the Agency by virtue of such firms having to respond to this advertisement.
- All expenses incurred in preparing pre-qualification responses and all expenses otherwise associated with their pre-qualification shall be borne solely by the prospective firms.