Invitation to Tender for Pre-Qualification to Tender for Construction of Technical Workshops, Procurement of Students’ Furniture and Rehabilitation of Building
Oyo State Board for Technical and Vocational Education (BOTAVED), Ibadan is inviting reputable and proven contractors to apply for the pre-qualification to tender for:
Interested contractors are to submit the following requirements for pro-qualification:
- Construction of Technical Workshops
- Procurement of Students Furniture,
- Rehabilitation of Buildings
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement, Governors Office, Secretariat, Ibadan
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax Clearance Certificate of at least 2 Directors covering the last 3years
- Evidence of Current Registration of Business Premises with Oyo State Government
- Evidence of similar projects successfully executed in the past
9th December, 2013
Submission of Completed Pre-Qualification Documents
All applications must be submitted in triplicate sealed envelopes and clearly marked “OYO/BOTAVED/TECH/BID/2013”
shall be addressed and delivered to the address below:
State Tenders Board, -
Cabinet and Special Services Department,
Office of the Executive Governor,
Contractors who are able to provide contract finance with proof and cognate experience will be given preference.
Please note that:
- This advertisement is not an invitation to tender, as full tendering procedures will apply only to bidders that have been successfully pro-qualified and found capable.
- The Board reserves the right to verify claims by the bidders and owes no applicant(s) any apology for non-selection.
- Further clarification can be obtained from the Director, Planning Research and Statistics Department of BOTAVED.
- No late submission under whatever guise will be entertained and the Board shall not enter into any correspondence with any Company or individual on why a company was pro-qualified or not pre-qualified
- All cost incurred as a result of the pro-qualification invitation and any subsequent request for information shall be borne by the corresponding Company.
- All pro-qualification applications will be opened at the Cabinet and Special Services Department, Office of the Executive Governor, Secretariat, Ibadan on Tuesday 10th, December 2013 at 2.00pm prompt. Applicants should please punctually attend the pro- qualification opening exercise or send representative.