Request for Expression of Interest for Supply of Furniture/Partitioning of the Office Building, Rehabilitation/Upgrade of the Fire Protection System and Consultancy Services for Baseline Surveys and Impact Assessment Studies of Sure-P Project and Programmes, Abuja
The National Planning Commission is in the process of providing a suitable, conductive and safe office environment for its staff with the objective of making them more productive. Equally safety of lives and properties within the building is of essence to the Commission; hence it has proposed to upgrade and rehabilitate its safety system in the building, in line with the provisions of the Federal Fire Service Regulations as well as provide adequate furniture and partitioning of offices for the Commission.
Scope of Work:
The selected bidders shall be required to carry out the following tasks:
Partitioning/furnishing of office building;
Project 2: (Sure-P Process Baseline Surveys & Impact Assessment Lot 3)
- Rehabilitation/Update of the Fire Protection Systems in the office building;
- Rehabilitation/upgrade of the Sprinkler System;
- Rehabilitation/upgrade of the smoke detectors, horse reels;
The Monitoring and Evaluation Department of the Commission is engaging the services of a Lead Consultant for the baseline Surveys and impact Assessment Studies of Sure-P Projects and Programmes. This is Key to the promotion of private sector activity, poverty eradication, employment creation, and national economic development.
Scope of Work
The selected Lead Consultant shall be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Design and conduct a multi-dimensional baseline study;
- Study qualitative and quantitative approaches with variety of primary and secondary data sources;
- Design data source that includes banks, monitoring and evaluation (M & F) reports, interviews, focus group discussions, desk-top analysis, historical data and trends to cover all dimensions of the Project.
- Work with the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Department of the Commission and other relevant Project Implementation Units (PIUs).
13th December, 2013
Prospective bidders/consultants are expected to submit an Expression of Interest detailing the following pre-qualification information:
Submission of Expressions of Interest:
- Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Tax Clearance Certificate (2010-2012) and VAT Certificate (2010-2013);
- Evidence of compliance with National Pensions Contributions as contained in the Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP) Act 2007;
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) contributions as contained in the Bureau for Public Procurement (RPP) Regulations;
- Profile of firm/capability; and
- Evidence of having executed similar jobs in the past few years;
Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in three (3) hard copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked
“Expressions Of Interest For The Supply Of Furniture/Partitioning Of Offices, Rehabilitation/Upgrading Of Fire Protection System And Consultancy Services For The Conduct Of Baseline Surveys And Impact Assessments Of Stud1es Of Projects And Programmes”.
The expressions of interest should be addressed and delivered at the address below:
Secretary, Procurement Planning Committee
Room 208, 2nd Floor
National Planning Commission
Plot 421, Constitution Avenue, Central Business District
- Interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Only short-listed Bidders will be contacted.