In line with the requirements for due process for award of contracts for capital projects, the Ekiti
State University, Ado-Ekiti wish to invite competent/qualified Contractors/Suppliers to pre-qualify and
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender Exercise Of Contractors/Suppliers for Year 2013 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Needs Assessment of CNANU Special Intervention, Batch 1
- Construction of Faculty of Science Lecture Rooms TETF/UNI/ADO-EKITI/NEEDS/2013.01
- Construction of Engineering Workshop – TETF/UNI/ADO-EKITI /NEEDS/2013.02
- Construction of Data Central Classrooms-TETF/UNI/ADO-EKITI /NEEDS/2013.03
- Construction of College of Medicine Lecture Rooms TETF/UNI/ADO-EKITI/NEEDS/2013.04
- Construction of Central Laboratory TETF/UNI/ADO-EKITI/NEEDS/2013.05
- Supply and Installation of Central Laboratory Equipment Phase I TETF/UNI/ADOEK ITI/NEEDS/2013.06
- Interested contractor are invited to submit the following Compulsory and Mandatory documents:
- Evidence of Registration of Contractor with Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Include CAC registration form C02 and C07 containing list of Directors and Shareholders
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2010-2012)
- Company Audited Accounting the last three (3) years (2010-2012)
- Bidders should note that refundable bid security of 2% of bid sum in Bank Certified Cheque will accompany the bid documents at tender stage
- A sworn affidavit that all documents submitted is genuine and verifiable
- A sworn affidavit that none of its Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety
- A sworn affidavit indicating whether or not any current officer of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti is a former or present Director shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
- Evidence of compliance with Part IV, section 16 (6d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as it relates to pension (Certification or exemption from PENCOM)
- Show evidence of compliance with Section 6(ii) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act, 2011.
- Evidence of compliance with the Employee’s Compensation Act which requires that all Employers of labour must remit 1% of the total annual emolument of their workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund
Failure to provide Evidence of Registration of Contractor with Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti and Evidence of compliance with the Employee’s Compensation Act which requires that all Employers of labour must remit 1% o f the total annual emolument of their workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund, will automatically disqualify the bidder
- List of verifiable Equipment owned (provide receipt, picture etc)
- Evidence of Technical and Professional staff strength with academic and professional qualification of Key personnel available for the project
- Evidence of relevant verifiable experience on similar jobs in Nigeria over the last 5 years Stating location, cost and duration of execution, with letters of Award certificates of Completion
- Evidence of payment of Value Added Tax
- Evidence of Social Responsibility in terms of Endowment, sports or ETF contribution
- Reference letter from bankers and copies of current bank statement
- Evidence of presence of Company in Ekiti
- All requirements in Pre-Qualification and Other Requirements are to be arranged in the ORDER above.
5th February, 2014
Verification of Claims
Interested contractors must note that Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti reserves the right to verify claims made in the pre-qualification document submitted by them.
Pre-Qualification and Tenders Fees
Contractor is to pay a non-refundable processing of N50, 000.00 for each of the Project. The fee should be paid in Bank Draft and addressed to Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti.
Submission of Documents
- The pre-qualification applications with all the required supporting documents should be neatly packaged, bound and forwarded in sealed envelope and marked at the top left corner. For example: ‘Pre-qualification for the Construction of Engineering Workshop building
- The completed tender’s document collected from Physical Planning Department, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, must be sealed in an envelope marked at the left corner. For example: ‘Tender documents for the construction of Engineering Workshop
The companies submitting the pre-qualification and tender document should write the name, mobile phone number of contact person and the name of the Firm at the bottom left corner of the Two envelopes. This will allow for prompt communication.
The two parcels (Pre-qualification and Tender) should be addressed to:
Ekiti State University Ado-Ekiti
P.M.B. 5363 Ado-Ekiti,
Please note that:
- The pre-qualification and tender documents paper will be opened immediately after 9.00am, on 5th February, 2014 in the Senate Chamber of the University. All those who would have submitted their documents or their representative by the dead line are hereby invited to the meeting for opening of the pre-qualification and tender document.
- Only the tender document of pre-qualified contractors will be opened.
- Contracts are expected to adhere strictly to all instructions as non-compliance may constitute a ground for disqualification.