Nigerian Agip OH Company Limited (NAOC), hereby invites reputable Helicopter L Operators to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the proposed contract For charter and operation of helicopters.
The work location1 for ease of project administration, having due regard to climatic, hydrological and local area peculiarities shall be primarily in NAOC operational areas, dry land, Swamp areas (Niger Delta basin) and offshore and to such areas as Naoc may desire.
Invitation to Tender Opportunity for Charter and Operation of Medium Weight Helicopters
Scope of Work
The Scope of work shall include but not be limited to the following activities:
The Model of the helicopters shall be:
- Provision and operation of Four (4) medium weight helicopters each of 12/15 seater capacity capable of onshore and offshore operations.
- At commencement of contract either 4 with 4300<MTOM<7000 (12 seats)
- After 18 months from the commencement of the contract date 2 with MTOM 6800kgs (12 seat) & 2 with MTOM 6800kgs (15 seat) or 4 with MTOM 6800kgs (15 seat)
Provision of helicopters of not more than 9 years old from the date of manufacture i.e., from the date of construction of the chassis (Air frames).
The helicopters shall be equipped with:
- Twin engines powered by Jet Al Aviation fuel:
- Dual Pilots control units
- All necessary instruments for day and night flights as appropriate for area of operations
- Life saving and safety appliances for flying over water
- Public address system - pilot to passengers
- Communication (Radios) and Navigation equipment appropriate for her class and operation
- Wheels for landing and takeoff
- Room for 12/15 no. detachable pax seats sufficiently spaced in rows to allow for comfortable seating position
- The craft shall be crewed with a Captain with a total cumulative flight hours not less than 3,000 and a co-pilot with not less than 1,000 cumulative flight hour’s experience.
- Further details to be found in the Technical Specification attached to the ITT
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 30803: Air Transport Services of Passengers and Freight (Product/Services) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, OyinkanAbayomi Street, lkoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
27th December, 2013
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010.
Pursuant to the above, bidders submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act provisions/Schedule. Only bidders whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tendering process.
The following are some of the information/documentation that will be required for submission at the ITT stage:
Please note that:
- Provision of detailed description of all work bidders will accomplish using Nigerian Resources (Labour, Materials & Services).
- Provision of current and in-place organization structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names, Provide evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Detailed past experience/present commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian personnel, Furnish details of training plans for Nigerians specific to this scope of work
- Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that are involved in executing the service.
- State any further innovative proposals that would enhance the development of Nigerian Content for the Project.
- Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian company as defined in the NOGICD Act 2010. Where capacity is inadequate, genuine alliances with multinationals companies for the purpose of technology transfer will be accepted; the alliance or Joint venture will demonstrate with binding Memorandum of Agreement signed by chief executives of the entities that evidences clear work-share ratio among the parties and time frame for growth or transfer to be achieved.
- Details of Company ownership and shareholding structure with certified true copies of CAC forms C02 and CO7 including company memorandum 8, article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation.
- Comprehensive description of company’s Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) polices together with the programmes and HSE management system.
- Detailed record of accidents, injuries, damages and near-misses related to helicopters operations including aborted flights due to technical reasons for the past three years.
- Community Affairs policies together with programmes and records of community matters handled for the past three years.
- Evidence of Quality Assurance Programme Comparable to lSO9000 or equivalent
- Copy of Corporate Registration and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) certificate for 2013 in the related area, Evidence of Compliance with NCAA Laws, Certification of Airworthiness, Communication License, Helicopter Registration, License and Survey Certificate
- Copy of Air Operators Certificate with approved maintenance system.
- Copy of the Air Maintenance Organization Certificate
- Annual financial report and relevant funding information from a licensed accounting firm for the last three (3) years.
- Record of experience of similar jobs performed within the last five (5) years. Include performance record of each helicopter used.
- Provide minimum equipment list approved for each helicopter.
- Description of equipment currently owned by company that will aid the execution of the service, Proof of offices workshop, warehouse, spare parts, resources and other support facilities
- Copy of Nigerian Content Equipment Certification
- Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the company
- Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Service category 30803: Air Transport Services of Passengers and Freight shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- This advertisement of ‘Tender Opportunity’ shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
- Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.