Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (Star), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami field on behalf of the partners (FAMFA Oil, StateoiL Petrobras and NNPC), invites interested companies with relevant experience to apply for pre-qualification for the provision of a Multifunction Intervention vessel for the repair, maintenance and inspection of subsea equipment to support the intervention well construction activities in the Agbami Field which is in 2,000 meters of water and about 110Km offshore Nigeria. The contract is proposed to commence in 4th quarter of 2014 for three (3) year duration.
Tender Opportunity for the Provision of Subsea Intervention Vessel In Support Of Deepwater Operation
Scope of Work
The scope of this contract shall include, but not limited to, supply of Subsea Intervention vessel with DP2 system, certified to an appropriate classification society with the following capabilities:
- Installation of Subsea equipment with Active f-leave-compensated crane with minimum capacity of ISO tonnes
- Minimum deck space of 1000 square meters, capable of landing Agbami Subsea trees weighing over 60 tonnes
- Capacity to remain on station for at least I (one) month between re-supply cycles.
- To work on equipment and operate 2 work class ROVs in 2,000 meters of water depth
- Accommodation on board for 24-hour operation and 50 (fifty) company staff
- Helicopter landing pad sufficient to accommodate a Sikorsky S92,
- Safety and life-saving equipment meeting all current SOLAS requirements
Additionally contractor will have the capability to support marine inspection repair and maintenance activities on all subsea equipment (such as trees, manifolds. flow lines, jumpers. and flying leads), and FPSO hull and mooring lines. Where anomalies are identified, Subsea Engineering support shall be able to assess the activities and procedures to safely and efficiently repair all subsea equipment. This excludes wellbore intervention. Engineering support shall also be capable of defining and executing construction support activities for new Christmas tree installations as well as flexible jumpers to tie back to manifolds. Contractor will be required to have proven Simultaneous Operations experience.
Mandatory Tender Requirements:
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.08.04 category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully prequalified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (JU).
- Please note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall he required to:
- Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “Prequalified” for a category in the JQS database.
- Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the Invitation to Technical Tender; Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “Fatal Flaw.”
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for:
- Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click Check My Supplier Status and then click Supplier Product Group.
- If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayonii drive. lkoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
30th December, 2013
Only bidders who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.08.04 shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following:
- Deep Water Petroleum Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
- Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
- Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations.
- Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender-Stage
- The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical hid submission.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or a Nigerian Registered Company in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CAC 2 and CAC 7.
- Provide evidence of the percentage of key management positions that are held by Nigerians and total work force that are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with a detailed description of the role, work scope. Man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work also provide details of Nigerian Content contact or manager
- State proposed total scope of work to him performed by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next live (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and, testing the facilities),
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of MOU with OGAN registered trainer to conduct classroom module of training and on the job attachment
- Provide human capacity building development plan including budget which must be minimum 10% of project man-hours or cost. Training will be targeted at developing capacity other than bidder’s personnel. Trainees will be nominated from a database maintained by NCDMB and the services of OGTAN registered trainers utilized to cover classroom modules.
- Provide details of equipment ownership.
- Bidders (Vendors, Original Equipment Manufacturers-OEMs, and EPC Contractors) are required to present Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (or evidence of application for the certificate) in respect of any components, spares equipments systems and packages to be used in the proposed project under tender
Please visit NipeX portal at: www.nipexng.com
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to meet the requirement of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, subcontractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Deep Water Petroleum Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and not through individuals or Agents.
www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.