Shell Petroleum DeveIopment Company of Nigeria Limited
Tender Opportunity No: NG01011817
Provision of Executive Aircraft
SPDC hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies, an upcoming tendering opportunity for the provision of executive aircrafts. The proposed contract will commence in Q3, 2013 and remain active for a 5-year duration, followed by a 2- year extension option.
Scope of Work
The work scope covered by proposed contract includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provision of executive jets with sufficient range to reach Africa regional airports for management travels on a lease basis.
- Aircraft to be available 6 days per week 0700-1900 with an agreed maintenance day each week and at other times as mutually agreed.
- Jet to have minimum of 7 or 8 seats with minimum cabin height of 5ft 8 ins.
- Provision of a despatch desk and facility/personnel to manage travel requirements.
- Provision of lounges, catering and vehicle parking for travellers.
- Provision of a management, flight booking and passenger handling service including in-flight catering.
- Provision of acceptable securily.
Nigerian Content Requirements:
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.08.03 - Air Transport Services of Passengers and Freight (Product/Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will be eligible to receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, lkoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop, attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training (including number of personnel, name of organisation providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next 5 years.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category Air Transport Services of Passengers and Freight (3.08.03) as at September 28, 2012 being the advert close dote shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
Please Note the Following:
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring prequalified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorised officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or agents.
This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above services. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for SPDC to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Particiption in the tender exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from SPDC.