The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to put in place an EPIC contract for Tebidaba Produced Water Reinjection Project. The Company therefore invites submissions for pie-qualification for bidders list from suitable and reputable companies having experience in related fields.
Invitation for pre-qualification for Tender on epic for TEBIDABA produced water reinjection project
Scope of Work
The scope of work includes the installation of the Long Lead Items (LLI) and the execution of the following main activities, as a minimum:
Four (4) Nos Water Re-injection Coarse Filters (512CM-001A/B/C/D) and One (1) Nos Coarse Filter Local Control Panel (512-IC-001);
- Supply and installation of one (1) nos. new Atmospheric Separator (200-VS-004)
- Revamping of: the existing Atmospheric Separator and converting to three (3) Phase Separator
- Supply and installation of two (2) nos Ogbainbiri Oil Pumps (220-
- PA-001 A/B)
- Installation of Three (3) Nos Produced Water Re-injection Pumps Packages (512-PA- 002A/B/C) complete with both Local and Unit (remote- Control Panels
- Installation of Three (3) Nos Produced Water Re-injection Booster Pumps
- Installation of Produced Water De-Oiling Package (512-XX-001) consisting of Two (2) Nos. Water Re injection Coalescers (512-VW-001A/B)
- Supply and installation of a Water Filtration Package (512-XX-002) comprising:
Three (3) Nos Water Re-injection Fine Filters (512-CL-002A/B/C)
Four (4) Nos Backwash Water Settling Tanks (512-VM-002 A/B/C/D)
One (1) Nos Backwash Water Tank (512TA-001)
Two (2) Nos Backwash Pumps (512-PA-003NB)
Two (2) Nos Backwash Water Recycle Pumps (512-PA-004NB)
Nigerian Content Requirements
- Supply and installation of lighting fixtures for regular and emergency lighting
- Supply and installation of two (2) Gas Engine Generators 470-EG-001/002 of 1000kW
- Supply and installation of one (1) closed drain vessel (550-VA-001)
- Complete with two (2) nos closed drain pumps (550-PH-001 A/B)
- Supply and installation of one (1) nos complete Air Compression package (460-XX-001)
- Supply and installation of a new Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Supply and installation of a new integrated safety system (SIS), which shall integrate an Emergency Shutdown System and a Fire & Gas System (ESD/F&G)
- Supply and installation of new electronic instrumentation to replace all pneumatic instrumentation on process facilities in the Plant
- Supply and installation of two (2) DC rectifiers system and two battery banks respectively
- Supply and installation of two (2) UPS system and two battery banks res9ectivel
- Supply and installation of LV switchboards (400 volts)
- Supply and laying of low lines from Candidate Wells to Reinjection Manifold
- Supply and installation of power sockets
- Supply and installation of Lightening Protection and Earthling System
- Supply and Installation of Fire & Gas Detection Devices
- Supply and Installation of Fire Fighting Equipment
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010.
Pursuant to the above, bidders submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act provisions/Schedule. Only bidders whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tendering process. The following are some of the information/documentation that will be required for submission at the ITT stage:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with. Details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work, Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO-of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria;
- Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that are involved in executing the service; that addresses utilization of Nigerian labour, services, materials and equipment for this service, aimed at achieving the minimum Nigerian Content requirements for this category in line with targets set in the schedule to the NOGICD ACT 2010;
- Details cit Company ownership and shareholding structure with certified true copies of CAC forms C02 and COJ including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation;
- Current and in place organization Structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names;
- Evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians;
- Detailed training plan for the service;
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, storage facilities etc) in Nigeria to support this contract or submit a credible and verifiable plan towards setting-up;
- Details of the applicants relationship with local suppliers and service providers (e.g. in the management of the logistic, personnel);
- Evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) or evidence of application to NCDMB for the issuance of the Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate;
- State any further innovative proposals that would enhance the development of Nigerian Content for the Project.
Closing date: 3rd January, 2014
Only qualified companies shall be invited to competitively tender for the said project.
To qualify for consideration, potential Tenderers are required to submit the following documents. Failure to submit any of the under-listed documents may compel us to disqualify the applicant:
- Full details of company profile.
- Evidence to show company registration in Nigeria - Certificate of Incorporation
- Company’s financial details and certified audited accounts for the last three (3) years (2010,2011 and 2012)
- Organization structure, available manpower with a list of key professional staff with their resume and equipment
- Relevant and verifiable experience in the oil/gas industry for the past 5 years concerning similar jobs
- Provide in detail Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Policy and Program
- Provide Community relations proposal giving in detail how you’re Company has successfully handled community-related issues in the past and propose to do so for the said project.
- Power of Attorney for officers assigned to interact with NAOC on the bid proposal as notice person(s).
- Copy of recent Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) -registration certificate in line with the scope of work
- Copy of NAOC registration, if any
- Give evidence and experience record about the capability of engineering, procurement and installing CM & U (Conversion, Modifications and Up-rates).
- Evidence of ownership of equipment or MOU
- Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the company
- Bidder to provide copies of ax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years
- (2010, 2011, 2012)
The Strategic Procurement Division Manager
- The pre-qualification documents, which shall be sealed and marked ‘Epic for TEBIDABA Produced Water Reinjection Protect’ with your Company Name clearly written the pre-qualification document, should reach the address given below:
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
No.40/42 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama,
Federal Capital Territory (FCT),
- Notwithstanding the submissions of the pre-qualification documents, NAOC is neither committed nor obliged to include your company and associates on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, agents or sub-contractors.
- Only short-listed companies having similar past experience shall be invited for tendering.
- NAOC shall deal directly with only authorized officers of the tendering companies and not through individuals or Agents.
- This advertisement of Tender Opportunity shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity; from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this advert.