Shell petroleum Development Company Limited hereby invites reputable and competent Nigeria Companies and alliance with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bidders list for subject tender. The contract that will result from this tender will be for Corporate Substation Upgrade Services for SPDC Infrastructure in port Harcourt, FLBs and Lagos.
Tender Opportunity for the Corporate Upgrade Services for SPDC Infrastructure
Scope of work:
This contract is required:
- Supply and Installation of adequate rated HV/LV Switch Switchboards, Power Transformer (11/0.4KV) and 11OV DC power Supply Units in accordance with Shell DEP, detailed design and specification
- Civil and structural Design of Generator House and Substation Building in accordance with Shell DEP and Specification
- Construction and upgrade of Electrical Substations & Generator Houses in accordance with Shell DEP and Construction Specification
- Civil works for concrete foundations and erection of power Transformers
- Supply and Installation of adequately rated 11KV, 3-coreXLPE cables and earth cables in accordance with Specification
- Testing and Commissioning of the installed equipment
- Production of soft and hard copies of design drawings with subsequent upgrade to as built drawings
- Training of O & M personnel in new installation operation and new technology
- Supply and installation of spares for electrical equipment
31st December, 2013
Nigeria Content Requirements:
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested contractors are required to be prequalified in any of this work category in Nipex Joint Qualification (NJQS) database: 3.05.02 All successful pre-qualified supplier in this category will receive a Technical Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/services you are listed for: open www.nipex.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on Continue Joint Qualification Scheme Tool button, click “Check my supplier status” and then click supplier product Group”.
- If you are not listed in the product/service category but you are registered in DPR to do business, contact NipeX office of 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your valid DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action
- To be eligible all Tenderers must comply with the Nigeria Content requirements in NipeX.
- Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provision of Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirement:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum 90% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigeria subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigeria subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC forms CO2 and CO7
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigeria and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigeria resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigeria Content Plan Providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigeria companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigeria personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous business and Nigerians over next five (5) years
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not PO. Box)
- Location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services
- Provide details on any other Nigeria Content initiative your company is involved in.
Visit us on: htt://www.shellnigeria.com
- Only tenders who are registered with NJQS in the Electrical/Instrument (30.05.02) category shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Suppliers for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under the relevant product/service categories
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any commitment on the part of Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process required pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualified companies and not through individuals or agents.
- Expected Contract Award Date: February, 2014
- Contract Duration: 2 years + 1 year extension option
Or please visit the NipeX portal at
: www.nipexng.com for this Advert and for other information.