This is an invitation for Prequalification of Contractors for the implementation of 2013 UBEC/ADSUBEB Matching Grant Projects in Adamawa State. This follows the receipt of the 2013 Matching Grant
Request For Pre-Qualification and Tender On 2013 UBEC/ADSUBEB Matching Grant Projects
The 2013 UBE/ADSUBEB Matching Grant Projects consist of:
ECCDE, Primary & Junior Secondary School Components, which involves;
Construction of Classrooms blocks, Fence, Computer Library Centers, Science Laboratories, School Clinic and Administrative blocks.
Therefore the Board invites interested contractors to submit the following documents for the purpose of Pre-Prequalification:
- Rehabilitation of Classroom blocks.
- Drilling of motorized bore holes
- Landscaping of School premises; &
- Provision of Classroom Furniture
- Certificate of incorporation of the Company
- Evidence of Company Registration with the Board
- Three years Tax Clearance certificate,
- Evidence of similar works executed by the firm including cost, award letters & certificate(s) of completion,.
- Evidence of VAT Remittance
- Evidence of Pension Contribution and Remittance of employee for Firms having more than five (5) employees:
- Evidence of industrial Training Fund (ITF) Contribution
- Other relevant Documents,
23rd December, 2013
Submission of Completed Pre-Qualification Documents
The Prequalification Documents must be submitted in sealed envelope and clearly marked Prequalification documents addressed to:
The Director, Directorate of Planning, Research & Statistics,
Universal Basic Education Board, Yola.
Original copies of the documents above must be produced for sighting.