The University of Abuja is desirous of undertaking the following projects under the 2010 2012 Tetfund Intervention Library Projects. The University hereby invites reputable and interested companies to apply for prequalification on the projects as follows:
Pre-Qualification for 2010-2012 TETFUND Intervention Library Development Projects
Projects Approved For 2010-2012 TETFUND Library Intervention
- Procurement of 1309 Various Titles of Main Library Books
- Procurement of 212 Various Titles of Law Books
- Procurement of 291 Various Titles of Medical Books
- Procurement of 92 Various Titles of Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Books Digitization of Back issues of Newspaper, Uploading and Assigning of Metadata
- Procurement of 200 No Reading Carrels for 4 Readers Standard
- Procurement of 800 No Reading Chairs (Foreign to Match the Reading Carrels
- Procurement of 300 No 7” *3” Double Sided Shelves (closed)
- Procurement of 2000 No Book Support (Small) with Coated Paint
- Procurement of 1,995 No Book Support (Large) with Coated Paint
- Procurement of 13 No Journal Display Racks
Applicants are requested to submit photocopies of the following which will be used to terrine their suitability for the job.
- Letter of Application
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax clearance certificate for the past three years
- Certified audited company account for the past three years, Last CV of key personnel to be deployed for the work.
- Bidders must show evidence of similar work carried out in the past three years two of which must have been practically completed. Photocopies of the letters of award and certificate of completion must be enclosed as evidence.
- Bidders must provide sworn affidavits whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the universal is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidders, none of the Directors of the company seeking prequalification has been convicted of any criminal offence and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
6th January, 2014
Submission of Prequalification and Tender Document
The prequalification forms shall be collected from the officer of University Librarian upon the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) at the Cash Office of the Bursary Department, University of Abuja, Main Campus, Airport Road Abuja. Photocopies of the receipt(s) must be included in the submission. Completed forms and documents are to be sealed in separated envelopes and marked appropriately at the top right corner of the envelope ‘prequalification Documents for’ respectively and submitted in the Tender Box at:
The Registrar’s Office
University of Abuja
Main Campus, Airport Road
- Submission of all documents must reach the above address. The prequalification documents so submitted shall be publicly opened at 2:00pm of the same day at the Senate Chamber, University of Abuja Mini Campus Gwagwalada. All Bidders are required to be present on the day and time of opening.
- For further clarification on the content of this prequalification contact the Universal Librarian, University of Abuja, between the hours of 10am and 2pm Monday to Friday from the date of this publication to the close of the prequalified period.
- Names of Companies deemed to have been prequalified will be pasted on the University Notice Boards within one week after the opening of prequalification documents.
- Bidders are to note that participation in the prequalification exercise does not grant any company the right to be considered for Tender/Financial Proposal.
- The University reserves the right to discontinue with the Prequalification and Tender Exercised.