Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested Consultants with relevant experience and good track records to tender for Property and Land Administration in Oyo State:
Invitation for Expression of Interest (E.O.I) As Land Revenue Consultant
Collection of Expression of Interest Documents
- To administer property ownership, Occupation and general Information documentation
- Development of Enterprise GIS and other relevant applications
- Development of property Database in Oyo State
- Development of a photo base of property and Land in Oyo State, Generate property-related Revenue in Oyo State
- Analysis and reporting on land base property in Oyo State
- Uploading of property information in Oyo State into the Web
Interested Consultants are to obtain tender document from the Director, Planning Research & Statistics, Ministry of Lands, Housing & Survey, Secretariat, Ibadan, upon the payment of non-refundable fee of N2 5,000.00 for the lot payable into any Oyo State Government Revenue Account indicating the relevant Revenue Code No: 402/0075 between 9am-3pm from Tuesday, 17th December - Friday 27th December2013
- Interested Consultants are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N25, 000.00 for the lot
- Company profile including names, qualification and experience of key personnel;
- Evidence of current registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement as a contractor
- Valid evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Copy of audited account for the past three (3) years;
- Evidence of company’s Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years;
- Evidence of Registration of Business Premises for year 2013;
- Verifiable evidence of similar job done with reputable establishment;
- Personal Income Tax Clarence of two (2) directors of the company to date.
27th December, 2013
Submission of Expression of Interest Documents
Completed bids should be submitted in sealed waxed envelope to:
State Tender Board,
Cabinet and Special Services Department,
Office of the Executive Governor
Submitted tender document will be opened at 3.00pm on Tuesday, 31st December, 2013 and interested members of the public, especially the Tenderers or their representative are free to attend
- Notwithstanding, the submission of tender document, the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Survey is not obliged to award a contract to any Consultant.
- The advertisement for invitation to tender shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Oyo State Ministry of Lands, Housing and Survey, nor shall it entitle any Consultant to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from the Ministry.
- The Ministry of Lands, Housing and Survey, is under no obligation to award contract to the lowest bidders.