he Kebbi State Government is fully committed to the improvement of service delivery towards adulating the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) by the target year 2015, hence the collaboration between Kebbi State Government and Federal Government to execute special projects under 2013 CGS to States in Health, Water& Sanitation and Economic Empowerment.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors to Tender for Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant SHEME 2013 to States
Nature of the Programmes Projects Involved
Water & Sanitation
- Construction of Official Quarters at the Basic Health Clinics and Dispensaries
- Procurement of assorted Hospital Equipment and furniture
- Procurement of essential drugs
- Construction of Small Town Water Project
- Construction of Youth Skills Acquisition Centre
- Evidence of incorporation or business name registration with CAC
- Evidence of registration as Contractor with Kebbi State Millennium Development Office
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years
- Company Audited Account for the past three (3) years
- Company Profile detailing years of experience and projects executed in the areas of interest.
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Bank Support
- Proof of joint ventures/alliance & partnership (if applicable)
- Valued Added Tax (VAT Certificate a evidence of past VAT remittances.
6th January, 2014
Pre-qualification documents can be submitted to the address below:
The State Focal Person
Kebbi State MDGs Office,
Forestry II, Bulasa,
- Please this is not an invitation to tender. Pi qualified companies (Limited Liability are Enterprises) will be communicated
- This advertisement should not be confused as a commitment on the part of Kebbi Stat MDGs Office nor shall it entities companies make any claim whatsoever and/or seek an indemnity from the MDGs Office or the Stat Government;
- The State MDGs-CGS Committee reserves the right to verify any claim(s);
- Full bidding procedure shall only be applied to contractors that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the project(s); and
- All submissions are to be done within weeks of this publication.