Rids are hereby invited from interested and reputable Contractors with relevant Experience and good track record in respect of the following 2013 TETFUND normal intervention projects
Invitation for Submission of Prequalification and Tender Documents For 2013 TETFUND Normal Intervention Project
Non-refundable processing fee of N20, 000.00 (twenty thousand naira)
- Construction and completion of University Central Laboratory Building
- Furnishing of College Laboratories (COLPAS, COLNAS, CEET arid CNREM)
- Provision of Classroom Desk/Chairs and Office Furniture & Equipment
- Provision and installation of 1 no.800kva Perkins Generator
only is required for each of the projects listed above.
Payment in Bank Draft to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Interested contractors are required to submit the following:
Submission of Documents
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 (three) years
- Bank Reference
- Detailed resume of key staff with copies of their certificate
- Evidence of similar lobs executed, stating project cost, enclosing copies of letters of Award and completion certificates.
- Evidence of payment of N20, 000 (twenty thousand naira only non-refundable fees in Bank Draft payable to the Bursary, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Evidence of compliance with pension reform Act 2004 (as amended)
- Evidence of compliance with the amended industrial Training Fund Act 2011
Bid/Prequalification documents should be hand delivered to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State
Room 214, Alex Ekwueme Building
Only Pre-qualified companies will be invited to tender.
The description of the project should be boldly written at-the right hand top corner of the sealed envelope. For Further Enquiries, Contact:
The Vice-Chancellor or the Acting Director,
Michael Okpara University of
Opening of Prequalification Documents
Interested contractors are invited to the opening of Prequalification documents on 6th January, 2014 by 12.00noon at the Vice-Chancellors Conference Room.
Tender Documents will be issued to prequalified companies. Completed tender documents must be submitted in the office stated on item 4.00 above, and not later than three weeks from the date successful prequalified companies were notified. The tender documents will be publically opened on 31st January, 2014 at 12noon prompt in the Vice-Chancellor’s Conference Room.
6th January, 2014
Please note that
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture will on its own, veri1’ the claims made in the prequalification documents. Prequalification will be based on technical and financial capability of the company.
- The University reserves the right to reject and/ or all bidding packages not in line with bidding criteria.
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as commitment on the part of the University nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any identity from the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.