Friends for Global Health Initiative in Nigeria (FGHiN) are a US Government Presidential Emergency Plan for HIV/AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) indeed Nigerian Non-Governmental organization with its headquarters in Abuja. FGHiN aims to support the provision of comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment care and support services in some parts of Kano, Kaduna, Kogi and Gombe States.
Call for Expression of Interest for the Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Treatment Care and Support Services
We hereby invite Interested vendors/companies to indicate Interest to provide the under listed services.
Interested companies are required to submit a one page profiles, stating:
- Laboratory equipment & Reagents
- Diesel Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Cleaning Services
- Printing Services
- Stationery Supplies
- Vehicle Repairs
- Security Services
- Health Maintenance Organization
- Legal Services
Additionally, the following mandatory requirements are to be included:
- Their main area competence
- Experience of doing similar jobs for reputable organization in Nigeria in the last 2 years
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association
- Last 1 year Company’s Audited Accounts
- Three (3) Years Tax Clearance certificate
- Evidence of financial capability to execute projects
- Bank reference from reputable Bank
- Copies of VAT registration and evidence of VAT remittance
17th January, 2014
The applications should be addressed to
The Chief of Party
Friends for Global Health Initiative in Nigeria (FGHiN)
No. 1 Indus Close, Off Euphrates Street
- Soft copies can also be sent as PDF document in a zipped folder appropriately titled to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responses must be received before the closing date.
- Responses received later after the closing date will not be processed.