The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) towards the cost of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sub-Programme in the State of Osun and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of works i.e. drilling and installation of 490 Nos. Hand-Pump Boreholes in the AFDB Assisted Thirty (30) LGAs and One Area Office in the State of Osun. The Contract is No OS/RUWESA/AfDB/W005/2014,
Bidding is opened to all bidders from eligible member countries as defined in the AfDB’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works; July, 2012 Edition.
Invitation to Bid for the Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
The contract is drilling and installation of 400Nos. of Hand-Pump boreholes in AIDB-Assisted Thirty (30) LGAs and One Area Office. The scope of the works; Geophysical investigation, Drilling of 180mm diameter hole through all formations to the aquifer of adequate depth (050m), Pump Testing, Construction of Platform, Installation of Pump, Water Quality Analysis and Visibility at the following LGAs:
Lot1- 100 Nos. HP-BHs: Atakunmosa East, Atakunmosa West, llesa East, Ilesa West, Obokun, Oriade, Ayedire and Ayedaade LGAs,
Lot 2 -100 Nos. HIP-BHs: Irewole, Isokan. Ola-Oluwa, Irepodun, Orolu, Osogbo, Olomnda and Iwo LGAs
Lot 3- 100 Nos. HP-l3Hs: ifedayo, Boripe, Boluwaduro, Ifelodun, ha, Ife Central, ife Eastand Odo-Otin LGAs
Lot 4- 100 Nos. HP-BBs: Ife North, lfe South, Ede North, Ede South, Egbedore, We East Area Office and Ejigbo LGAs
- The Bid Security should be in an acceptable form equal to Two Million and Five Hundred Thousand (N2, 500,900.00) for each lotor equivalent amount in other freely convertible currencies. Combined bid security for more than one lot is considered non-responsive.
- The Project implementation Unit, State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RIJWESA) now invites sealed bids from prospective eligible bidders for the above-mentioned packages.
- Bidding will he conducted using International Competitive Bidding (ICR) procedures specified in the African Development Bank’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July 2012 Edition.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from The Programme Manager, State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA), Government Secretariat, Gbongan Road, Osogho, email@example.com ,firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web-site www.ruwesosun.gov.ng
- A complete set of Kidding Documents in English Language which contains detailed specifications of the works may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of NGN30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) or equivalent amount in other freely convertible currencies for each lot. The fee for additional lot is NUNI 5,000.00 or equivalent amount in other freely convertible currencies.
- Bids must he delivered to the State of Osun Tender & Board, Governors Office, Gbongan Road, Osogho and must be accompanied by the required bid security. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will here reject. Kids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the State of Osun Tenders’ Board, Governor’s Office, Gbongan Road, Osogbo by 20th February 2014 at 12:30p.m.
An information meeting will he held on 6th February, 2014 by 10:00am at RUWESA Conference Room, Government Secretariat Gbongan Road Osogbo.
The Programme Manager
State of Osun Rural Water Environmental
Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
State of Osun, New Secretariat, P.M.B 4466,
Tel: + 234 8161603201