The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) towards the cost of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sub-Programme in the State of Osun and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of works i.e. drilling and installation of 400 Nos. Hand-Pump Boreholes in AfDB-Assisted Thirty (30) LGAs and One Area Office in the State of Osun, The Contract is No. OS/RUWESA/AfDB/W005/2014.
Invitation to Bid for the Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
Bidding is opened to all bidders from eligible member countries as defined in the AfDB’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July, 2012 Edition.
The contract is Drilling and Installation of 164Nos. Of Motorized boreholes in AfDB-Assisted Thirty (30) LGAs and One Area Office under phase II. The scope of the works; Geophysical investigation, Drilling of 180mm diameter hole through all formations to the aquifer of adequate depth (0- 60m), Pump Testing, Reticulation and Construction of Fetching Points, Erection of Stanchion, installation of Submersible (Grundfos) Pump, Water Quality Analysis and Visibility at the following LGAs:
Lot1 -41 Nos. MBHs: Atakunmosa East, Atakunmosa West, llesa East, llesa West, Obokun, Oriade, Ayedire and Ayedaade LGAs
Lot 2-41 Nos. MBHs: lrewole, Isokan, Ola-Oluwa, Irepodun, Orolu, Osogbo, Olorundaand Iwo LGAs
Lot3- 41 Nos. MBHs: Ifedayo, Boripe, Boluwaduro, Ifelodun, IIa, Ife Central, Ife East and Odo-Otin LGAs
Lot4-4l Nos. MBHs: Ife North, Ife South, Ife East Area Office, Ede North, Ede South, Egbedore and Ejigbo LGAs
- The Bid Security should be in an acceptable form equal to Two Million and Five Hundred Thousand N2,500,000.00) for each lotor equivalent amount in other freely convertible currencies, combined bid security for more than one lot is considered non-responsive.
- The Project implementation Unit, State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA) now invites sealed bids from prospective eligible bidders for the above-mentioned packages.
- Bidding will be conducted using international Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the African Development Bank’s Rules and Procedures from the Procurement of Goods and Works, July 2012 Edition.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Programme Manager, State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA), Government Secretariat, Gbongan, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web-site www.ruwesosun.gov.ng
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language which contains detailed specifications of the works may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable of NGN30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) or equivalent amount in other freely convertible currencies for each lot. The fee for additional lot is NGN 15,000.00 or equivalent amount in other freely convertible currencies.
- Bids must be delivered to the State of Osun Tenders Board, Governor’s Office, Gbongan Road, Osogboon and must be accompanied by the required hid security. Electronic bidding will not be permitted, late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the State of Osun Tenders Board, Governors Office, Gbongan Road, Osogbo at 20th February, 2014 at 12:30 p.m.
20th February, 2014
An information meeting will be held on 6th February, 2014, by 10:00am at RUWESA Conference Room., Government Secretariat, Gbongan Road, Osogbo.
The Programme Manager,
State of OsunRurai Water and Environmental
Sanitation Agency (RUU’ESA),
State of Osun New Secretariat, P.M.B. 4466,