Application are hereby invited from reputable and interested Companies with relevant expectation and good track record for pre-qualification to tender for the under listed projects.
Invitation to Pre-Qualification to Tender for Year 2013 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Special Intervention Projects/Year 2014 Capital Projects
Profile of Projects:
Year 2013 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Special Intervention Projects:
Year 2014 Capital Projects
- Procurement, installation and Commissioning of White Electronic Interactive Boards
- Procurement, Installation and Commissioning of Complete sets of Computers
- Upgrading of College Medical Centre to a modem Medical Centre of two storey build my
- Refurbishment and repairs of Arts & Design building Complex
- Furnishing of Classrooms and Offices
- Only contractors/suppliers that have proven capability, relevant experience and good track record will be considered for pre-qualification to tender.
- Company profile and organization structure, including names, resumes and telephone numbers of key personnel
- Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully carried out within the last three years with names of clients, evidence of award and practical completion
- Evidence of incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Tax Clearance Certificates the last three 3years
- Evidence of Pension contribution for employees as required under section 19(6) of the public procurement act
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) amendment Act 2011 as applicable
- Equipment and Technology capacity
- Vat Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
- Experience/Technical qualification of key personnel with copies of certificates
- Audited Annual financial report of the company for the past (3) years
- Evidence of financial strength, creditworthiness and readiness to instruct bankers to supply financial information on the company as well as be required
- Evidence of community and social responsibility (if any)
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
- A sworn affidavit that none of the directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety
- Bidders should accordingly include in their bid, a sworn affidavit indicating whether any officer of Yaba College of Technology is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
27th January, 2014
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Bound pre-qualification documents in wax-sealed envelope with “Pre-qualification as the (name of project)” as the case maybe written” at the top left hand corner should be hand- delivered on or before the closing date to the address below:
Yaba College of Technology
Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened at 1:00 pm on Monday January 27, 2014, and representative(s) of companies that submitted bids are hereby invited to witness the opening.
Notification of Pre-Qualified Bidders
Names of pre-qualified contractors/suppliers will be displayed on notice board by Monday, February 10th 2014, and they will be invited to tender accordingly
Collection of Tender
Pre-qualified contractors should note that they will be required to pay a non-refundable tender processing fee of fifty thousand naira only (N50, 000.00) for each project
Tender documents will be available for collection at the Physical Planning Unit, of the College on presentation of evidence of payment of the processing fee.
- That by the submission of pre-qualification documents, Yaba College of Technology is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any contractors/supplier or agent
- That this advertisement for invitation to pro-qualification shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of College, nor shall entitle any contractor/supplier to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Yaba College of Technology.
- That due diligence would he followed as all the documents submitted would he verified and the past executed works and contractor’s offices shall be visited, Any discrepancies found would disqualify the contractor.