Chevron Nigeria Limited invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the Provision of Tubing Conveyed Perforation Services Offshore.
Tender Opportunity for the Provision of Tubing Conveyed Perforation Services Offshore
Scope of work:
Mandatory tender requirements:
- Interested bidders must be able to provide Tubing Conveyed Perforation Services and Related Accessories.
- The scope of Work shall include but not limited to the following:
- Contractor must have proven capability to provide engineering, equipment and personnel for tubing conveyed perforating (TCP) services. Contractor shall provide TCP systems for casing sizes up to 13-3/s”. TCP systems include but are not limited to shoot-and-pull, shoot-and-drop, single-trip perforate and squeeze, auto-release gun hanger systems, multizone perforating, dual-well short-string deployed perforating and dual string Y-block deployed perforating
- TCP equipment includes but is not limited to the gun carrier, deep penetrating and big- hole gravel pack charges, safety gun spacer, bull plug, swivel sub, mechanical and hydraulic firing systems, automatic gun/tubing release systems, fill disc/debris sub, underbalanced sliding sleeve vent, mechanical set packer, pressure transfer sub, safety joint, hydraulic Jars, annulus operated valve, reversing valve, radioactive marker, gauge carrier and P/T memory gauges, surface shot detection, master valves, flow tee, detonating bars with rollers and retrieving tool, circulation/test manifold, tool re-dress kits, and safety equipment.
- Contractor will supply a Quality Plan outlining procedures to ensure that Company receives equipment that has been properly prepared for utilization. Dedicated QA personnel will he supplied by contractor to ensure rigorous adherence to Contractor’s Quality Plan. Quality Plan will define shop equipment required to makeup and test completion equipment prior to shipment offshore
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.04.32 (Perforation) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT),
- Please note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
- Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “Prequalified” for a category in the JQS database.
- Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the invitation to Technical Tender.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi drive, lkoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate and complete the .JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
- Pursuant to enactment of the NOGJCD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to he executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
- Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGTCD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender Stage
- The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
- A Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or a Nigerian Registered Company in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work, Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of the percentage of I) key management positions that are held by Nigerians and 2) total work force that are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to he performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content contact or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be performed by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to he used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Location of in-country facilities, (Equipment. storage, workshops. repair & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of MOU with OGTAN registered trainer to conduct classroom module of training and on the job attachment
- Provide human capacity building development plan including budget which must be minimum 10% of project man-hours or cost. Training will be targeted at developing capacity other than bidder’s personnel. Trainees will be nominated from a database maintained by NCDMB and the services of OGTAN registered trainers utilized to cover classroom modules.
- Provide details of equipment ownership.
- Bidders (Vendors, Original Equipment, Manufacturers-OEMs. and EPC Contractors) are required to present Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (or evidence of application for the certificate) in respect of any components, spares, equipments, systems and packages to be used in the proposed project under tender
3rd February, 2014
Only bidders who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.04.32 (Perforation) shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following:
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of chevron Nigeria Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Chevron Nigeria Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such Companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring prequalified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and not through individuals or Agents.
- Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.