Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited hereby invite reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise Experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list.
Tender Opportunity for the Provision of Direction Drilling Services for SNEPCo
Scope of Work/Services Requirements:
The service to be provided (inclusive of top holes) shall include but will not be limited to the following:
Directional Drilling with Measurement While Drilling for deviated and horizontal deepwater wells:
Logging While Drilling Services for deviated and horizontal deepwater wells:
- Directional drillers and MWD engineers
- Conductor jetting
- Propose and provide suitable down hole equipment and directional drilling assemblies, including bits
- Supervision and operation of directional drilling (including rotary steerable systems) and MWD equipment and services
- Software and hardware for survey data management
- Well planning and anti collision scanning.
- LWD engineers
- Calibrated surface and down hole tools
- Supervision and control of LWD evaluation services and associated operations, in a deepwater environment
- Acquiring LWD logs (resistivity, density/neutron and sonic, etc)
- Hardware & software required for real-time data acquisition and transmission Services for LWD data processing and interpretation.
- Services for LWD Data processing and interpretation
Nigeria Contents Requirement:
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be prequalified in the Product/Service Category 3.04.31 (Directional Drilling Services) in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical Invitation to tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for, log on to www.nipexrig.com and access the NJQS with your log in details, click on “Continue to Joint Qualification Scheme tool”, click on “check my supplier status” and then click Supplier product group’.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business, contact the NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, lkoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact the NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations, In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope. Man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would involve in executing the work also provide details of Nigeria Contents focal point or manager
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigeria personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide, detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (Including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
31st January, 2014
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the relevant Product/Service category shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Expected Contract Award Date: Q4 2014
- Contract Duration: 2 years + 1 year extension option
- All respondents to Shell Nigeria advertisements must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Respondents should educate themselves on the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance will disqualify respondents from further consideration.
- This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above services. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for SNEPCo to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation In the prequalification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from SNEPCo.
- Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com Or https://www.facebook.com/Shell Or https://twitter.com/Shell_Nigeria