Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited hereby invite reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above tender.
Tender Opportunity for the Provision of Lower Completion Equipment and Services
Scope of Work includes the following:
- Purchase of equipment and accessories for installation of oil production and water injector completions in SNEPCo’s Bonga (deepwater) fields.
- Preparation, assembly and testing of lower completions equipment for delivery to drilling rig. Installation of equipment and related lower completion services offshore.
- Personnel to handle onshore preparation, testing/verification and offshore deployment of lower completion assemblies
- Services to ensure equipment is kept in premium condition over the duration of the contract. This involves the provision of climate controlled storage facility at the vendor base for SNEPCo owned equipment.
- Basic repair and preservation service for SNEPCo owned equipment, intervention tools and accessories.
- Equipment processing, preservation and storage for SNEPCo owned equipment
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested suppliers are required to be pre-qualified in all of the following Product Categories in NipeX Joint Qualifications System (NJQS) database:
Only successfully prequalified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- Well Completion [Product Code 3.04.21]
- Well Overhauling/Stimulation Services [Product Code 3.0422]
- Perforation Services [Product Code 3.04.32]
- Gravel packing Services [Product Code 3.04.33] and
- Pumping Services [Product Code 3.04.38]
Nigeria Contents Requirements:
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on “continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool’, click on “check my supplier status” and then click “supplier product group”.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update;
- To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action;
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and will be expected to meet the following requirements at the Technical and Commercial tendering phase
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigeria resources relative to total work volume
- Provide a Nigeria Content plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerians companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work also provide details of Nigerian Content Vocal point or manager
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs and procurement (including all soft to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years. Location of in-country facilities (Storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities) Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
31st January, 2014
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS Product Category shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
- Expected Contract Award Date: Q1 2015
- Contract Duration: 2 years + 1 year extension option
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to The Contractor’s accounts
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNEPCO to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCO and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- SNEPCO will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre- qualifying companies and not through individuals or Agents.
- Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com Or https://www.facebook.com/Shell Or https://twitter.com/Shell_Nigeria