The Imo State University, Owerri is desirous to execute her Approved Education Trust Fund Special Intervention Project for 2013.
In view of the above, the University wishes to invite applications for Prequalification to Tender from specialized and competent firms/contractors for furniture works.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender for the Specialized and Competent Firms/Contractors for Furniture Works
The contractor is expected to meet the following criteria to qualify for the tender:
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Registration with Imo State University in the relevant category
- CompanyAuditAccountfor3 years
- Evidence of Tax clearance for 3 years
- Evidence of financial capability and Bank support
- Experience/Technical Qualification a n d Experience of key personnel
- Evidence of similar projects executed and evidence of knowledge of industry
- Equipment and Technology capacity
- Annual Turnover
- Evidence of past VAT remittances
Closing date: 30th January, 2014
The completed Pre-Qualification document must be binded, sealed in an envelope and clearly marked Pre-Qualification to Tender and return to the Registrar, Imo State University.
- All application will be opened same day in the presence of all the applicants or their representatives who are expected to be present.
- Only the Pre-Qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the competitive Tenderin9 and will be required to submit his prequalification with the sum of N150, 000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira). Successful prequalified contractor will be required to pay Tender Fees of N150, 000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) for collection of contract documents. The University will not take any responsibility for any reason on account of any contractor or person tendering.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Website: htpp/www.imsuonline.edu.ng