Shell hereby announces to interested and qualified companies an upcoming tendering Opportunity for the provision of waste Management Services for SNEPCo Offshore and Lagos Operations. The proposed contract will commence in Q3 2014 and remain active for Two (2) Years duration followed by One (1) Year extension option.
Tender Opportunity for the Provision of Waste Management Services for SNEPCO Offshore & Lagos Operations
Waste Management Services consist of the services listed below:
- Treatment/disposal of all waste (Domestic and Industrial) generated from Offshore and Lagos operations in accordance with approved SEPCiN and government regulations including but not limited to landfill, recycling, incineration, etc.
- Storage of special waste in special drums arid transport in containers to be provided by SHELL. The Contractor will be required to treat/dispose the special waste, clean and return the drums to the Onne Offshore supply base, from where they ore sent to the FPSO Offshore for re-use.
- Collection of Skips with waste from vessels at Onne Offshore supply base, transportation of skips to waste treatment/disposal site. The skips shall be cleaned after treatment/disposal of waste and shall be returned to the Onne Offshore supply base within 48 hours of collection at the Onne base.
- The type of waste to be treated/disposed includes but not limited to the following: Medical waste, oily waste, spent lube oil, drill mud & cuttings, pigging waste, batteries, obsolete chemicals, oily rags, air filters, oil filters, fluorescent tubes/bulbs, scrap metals, plastics, lins and cans, paper, glass, wood, garbage, packaging materials, etc.
- Low Temperature Thermal Desorption Services (TDU):
- Collection, containment, transportation and thermal de-sorption services of oily contaminated mud from vessel tank cleaning activities.
- Return of recovered oil from thermal desorption process to SNEPCo for re-use,
- Disposal of ‘ash’ (residue) from thermal de-sorption process at dumpsites, subject to relevant approvals.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractor are required to be prequalified as essential service vendor in the NJQS category reference 31507 Waste Management Services (Product/Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, lkoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence far necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigeria Content Requirements:
- Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Farms CO2 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of total work force ore Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume,
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop attach post experience of such patronage.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on waste handling (including all software to be used, number of personnel, and name of organization providing such training and evidence of post training record for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place.
- Location of in-country facilities (Storage, workshops, repair 8, maintenance facilities
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in,
- Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate from NCDMB or evidence of application for the certificate,
Closing date: 6th February, 2014
- Only Tenderers who ore registered in the NJQS product/category 31507 Waste Management Services shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
- Also costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNFPCo to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCo and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- SNEPCo will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and not through, individuals or Agents.
- Please visit Nipex at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information
- Also note that this contract will be progressed through Nipex system