Modandola Group hereby invites reputable and competent marine engineering contractors to submit prequalification documents in respect of the Construction of a Multi-Purpose Terminal in Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Construction of A Multi-Purpose Terminal
Interested companies shall submit three bound copies of prequalification documents with the following information and arranged in the order listed hereunder:
- Name and Registered Address of the Company
- All relevant information concerning physical addresses, telephone, fax, e-mail of the Company and its representative
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided.
- Company’s audited accounts for the past three years (2010 - 2012), including a Bank Reference from a reputable National and/or International Bank.
- Details of Average Annual Construction turnover for the last five (5) years, Annual Construction turnover should not be less than One Billion USD.
- Verifiable proof of general construction experience, including projects in Nigeria
- Verifiable proof of at least ten (10) marine projects executed in. the last ten (10) years, including works in progress, both locally and internationally.
- Company’s profile to include names, qualification and experiences of key personnel to be engaged on the project
- Personnel’s registration with appropriate professional bodies
- Submission must be in English language and signed by an official authorized to do so.
- Failure to provide any of the listed requirements may lead to disqualification/rejection.
6th February, 2014
Submission of Prequalification Documents
Three bound copies of the prequalification documents, in addition to a soft copy, must be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to “Modandola Group” and clearly marked “Prequalification of Contractors for Construction of A Multi-purpose Terminal at Apapa Port, Lagos, Nigeria” and dropped at the office of Modandola Group, 15 Creek Road, Apapa, Lagos.
- This is not an invitation to tender.
- Late submissions will not be entertained.
- All costs incurred in the course of responding to this prequalification invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the company seeking to be prequalified.
- For further enquiries, please contact
- The Project Coordinator via e- mail at: gmt@modandoIa.com