This advertisement is an addendum to the College’s earlier advertisement in The Nation Newspaper of Tuesday, December 24, 2013 on 2013 TETFund Intervention Projects in respects of:
Invitation to Tender for Competent Contractors for the Construction of Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
Project Descriptions/Scope of work
- Construction of Lecture Halls and Offices for School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Furnishing of Lecture Halls and Offices for School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Construction of Lecture Halls, Laboratories and Offices for School of Vocational Education
- Furnishing of Lecture Halls, Laboratories and Offices for School of Vocational Education
Further to the advertisement under reference, interested competent and reputable contractors are to note the following:
- Verifiable evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission with incorporation number boldly indicated on the front page of company’s profile letter.
- Verifiable evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last Three (3) years with Tax Identification Number (TIN) boldly indicated on the certificate.
- Evidence of VAT registration
- Evidence of enrolment of company employees on pension scheme
- Evidence of audited account of the firm stamped and signed by ANAN/ICAN members for the last three years indicating the share capital
- Verifiable office and workshop address (es); NOT P.O. BOX but should include telephone numbers of company directors
- Verifiable list of executed similar jobs (i.e. Letters of Awards and Certificate of Practical Completion including a Referral Letter from the issuing authority on practical completion)
- Evidence from the company’s bankers as to its financial capability to undertake the project
- Evidence of I.T.F. remittance
- A comprehensive company profile for contractors to include verifiable key Nigerian professional body registration certificate of staff (e.g. COREN for Engineers, CORBON for Builders including their capture in the company pay roll for the last three months etc.), equipment, workshop machines, tools etc (for items 1 and 8 only).
- Possession of satisfactory Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manuals
- Any other relevant information
Closing date: 27th February, 2014
Please note that:
- Completed Prequalification documents must be submitted on or before the closing date
- Any document submitted after this date will be rejected.
- Prequalification documents will be publicly opened by 11.00 a.m. on Friday, 28th February, 2014.
- As against the earlier requirement, interested bidders should pay a non-refundable fee of Twenty- Five Thousand Naira (N25, 000.00) only. The amount should be paid into MOCPED Revenue Account No. 1011584530 of Zenith Bank.
- MOCPED reserves the right to reject any or all expressions of interest and to terminate the selection process at anytime without any liability whatsoever.
- All submission for the project shall be in Ten (10) copies spiral bounded and enclosed in sealed envelope and marked “Invitation to tender” and addressed to:
Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
P. M. B. 1028, Noforija Epe,