Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested contractors with relevant cognate experience and good track record of performance who wish to participate in the execution of the project are hereby invited to submit their pre-qualification documents for assessment.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Proposed Development of Geosciences and Mining House at Plot 1065, Cadastral Zone B11 at Kaura District Area 1
Brief Description of Project
The scope of the project shall involve the construction of five (5) suspended floors high rise structure with Basement at level 1 and suspended surface parking at the basement level 2 with total floor area of 18, 180 square meters approximately. The works are to be erected on Ground Beams and reinforced in-situ concrete with infill sand crate block walling
- Interested companies should submit the following information in their pre-qualification documents:
- Evidence of incorporation/registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of company Tax clearance certificate in the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 and 2013)
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance in the last three (3) three years (2011, 2012 and 2013)
- Evidence of Company Audited Annual Financial Report for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 and 2013) certified by a chartered Accountant/Auditor
- Company Profile which should include names, Qualifications and experiences of key personnel, list of similar verifiable projects executed within the last three (3) years (2011-2013), with photographs, contract values and locations, evidence of award and actual completion of projects. The clients name including GSM number(s) and e-mail address of the firm if available should also be provided.
- Names and address of Banker(s) including a letter of recommendation from the bank indicating financial capability of the company to undertake the project
- List of equipment(s) and machineries at the disposal of the companies
- Evidence of compliance with ITF, NSITF and PENCOM provisions
Closing date: 30th January, 2014
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Bound pre-qualification documents in wax sealed envelope with pre qualification for the construction of proposed Development for NMGS at Abuja” written at the top left hand corner and should be hand delivered or registered and be posted to the address below:
1st Floor, Providence Plaza,
Plot 433C, 3rd Avenue,
- This is not invitation to tender
- The Client (NMGS) reserves the right to reject any or all the prequalification packages.
- Failure to comply with any of the instructions above or to provide any of the listed documents may automatically result in disqualification.
- Only pre-qualified companies will be invited to collect the tender documents after payment of N150, 000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira only) as prescribed tender processing fee. Draft are to be made payable to the Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society.