The Department of Special Services Office of the Governor is inviting bidders to tender for the construction of A Transit Camp for the personnel of Operation Burst which will consist of external works as well as provision of the required furniture and fittings for the building.
Invitation to Tender for the Construction of Transit Camp for Operation Burst Personnel
Method of Application
- Certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate (3 years) of the Company.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate of two Directors of the Company.
- Evidence of Registration of Business Premises with Oyo State Government;
- Evidence of Registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement;
- Profile of the Company;
- Evidence of Financial Capacity and Bank Support;
- Evidence of Previous relevant job done by the Company
Tender documents are obtainable at Room 65, Department Of Special Services office of the Executive Governor of Oyo State, Secretariat, Ibadan upon payment of non-refundable fee of N50, 000.00 into OYSG Account No. 0121754507 WEMA Bank, Ibadan: Revenue Code 4080004, Agency Code 41200
Closing date: 5th February, 2014
Submission of Completed Bid Document
All bids must be submitted in triplicate in sealed envelopes and clearly marked Special Services and shall be addressed and delivered to the address below:
State Tender Board,
Office of the Governor,
Please note that:
- Further clarification can be obtained from the office of the Director, Special Services, office of the Executive Governor, Secretariat, Ibadan.
- No late submission under whatever guise will be entertained and the Department shall not enter into any correspondence with any Company on whatever decision taken by it with regard to this project;
- All cost incurred as a result of the Bid Invitation and any subsequent information shall be borne by the corresponding Company; and
- The Department reserves the right to verify all documents submitted by Bidders.