The National Hospital, Abuja intends to execute the approved Capital Project in the Year 2014 and hereby invites competent and experienced Companies to apply for pre-qualification.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Execution of the Improvement Capital Project in the Year 2014
The Scope of Work for Lot 3 shall consist of the following:
- Lot1: Supply and Upgrade of Medical Equipment
- Lot2: Supply of Utility Vehicles
- Lot3: Reclamation and Erosion Control Works
- Construction of Drainage Facilities with the provision of Reinforce Concrete Retaining Walls
- Provision of Central Sewage Line to Connect:
- The New Wards Expansion Buildings
- The Nuclear Medicine/Radiotherapy Block
- 200 Bedded Wards Expansion Block under construction
- Interested Companies are required to submit the following documents with their written application:
- Evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past 3 years
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance
- Evidence of PENCOM Registration and Remittance
- Evidence of Compliance with ITF Registration
- Evidence of Audited Accounts for the past 3 years
- Evidence of Financial Capability/Banking Support
- List of Key Personnel showing their experience and Technical qualification
- Evidence of three (3) similar projects executed in the past five (5) years with the sum of N200 Million and above.
- List of Equipment and Technology Capacity (Applicable to Lot 3 only)
Closing date: 10th March, 2014
Submission of pre-qualification documents:
All applications with relevant documents are to be submitted in a sealed 15” x 9.5” envelope marked appropriately at the left hand corner as e.g. “Pre-Qualification for Lot 1” and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director
Plot 132 Central District (Phase II)
P. M. B. 425 Garki
And drop in the Tender Box in front of the Chief Medical Director’s Office to reach him on or before the closing date. The envelopes containing the Pre-Qualification documents shall be open at 2:00 pm on the same day at the Boardroom, National Hospital, Abuja and representatives of interested Companies and the general publics are invited to witness the exercise.
Please note that:
- Only Companies that are successful in the pre-qualification exercise shall be invited to tender for the project, which shall attract appropriate processing fee.