Osun State University, a multi-campus higher institution is desirous of re-constructing her Convocation Arena at the Main Campus Osogbo and Pre-Degree Building Complex at the Ejigbo Campus. Interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience in handling the following projects are therefore invited to apply for pre-qualification and tender by complying with the following conditions.
Invitation to Pre-Qualification Bid and Tender for Construction of Projects
Payment of a non-refundable Tender fee of;
- One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N 150,000.00) only for the Re-Construction of Convocation Arena at the Osogbo Main Campus; and
- Three Hundred Thousand Naira (N300, 000.00) only for Construction of Pre-Degree Building Complex at Ejigbo Campus
Tender fees are to be paid in bank draft made payable to Osun State University.
Pre-Qualification Criteria for the Technical Competence
Before your tender would be considered further, you must satisfy the following pre-qualification criteria for technical competence:
- Evidence of registration of the company with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Professional Qualification of key staff
- Evidence of registration with Osun State Government and Osun State University
- Audited accounts for the last three years
- Evidence of similar jobs completed within the past three years
- Evidence of verifiable building construction equipment
- Evidence of 3 years Tax Clearance of two Directors obtained from Osun State Government
- Evidence of Company’s Tax Clearance for 3 years
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate
- Verifiable evidence of Bank support addressed to the University
- Evidence of payment for tender documents
Closing date: 10th February, 2014
Method of Submission
All pre-qualification dossiers should be submitted in duplicate in an envelope of size 350mm x 220mm and marked with the statement Pre-Qualification addressed to:
Osun State University,
All completed tender are to be submitted also in duplicate and must be addressed to:
Osun State University,
Osogbo, P.M.B 4494,
- Tender must be submitted at Office of the Registrar, Osun State University, Osogbo on or before the closing date
- You will be duly invited when tender documents is to be opened at the Council Chamber, Osun State University; Osogbo
- Pre-qualified contractors will be duly invited.
- All tender submissions should be in suitable size envelope with the title of the project written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.