The University of Uyo Teaching Hospital invites bids for pre-qualification for the under listed project.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Construction of General out Patient Department (GOPD) Block
Project 1:- Completion of Construction of General Out Patient Department (GOPD) Block
To qualify for consideration, interested contractors are required to submit the following documents In the order listed:
- Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company tax clearance certificate for the past three (3) years (2011-2013)
- Evidence of ‘[AT Registration and remittances to FIRS 3yra Remittance (2011-2013)
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM and evidence of remittance
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act 2011 section 6(1-11)
Sworn affidavit that:
- None of the Bisectors of the company has ever been convicted by a court of law or is bankrupt
- The company is not bankrupt.
- No officer of the procuring entity is a former or present director, shareholder or has any interest in the Company
- All information presented in the submission is true and correct.
- Evidence of similar job(s) executed in the past 3 years (2011-2013) including scope, certificate of award and completion
- Evidence of financial capability, bank statement, minimum turnover of N100m
- Evideneeofauditedaccoutiiforthelaat3yeara (2011-2013)
- Company profile including names, curriculum vitae, evidence of technical and professional qualification of keg personnel
- Evidence of equipment owned
Closing date: 10th February, 2014
Submission Of documents
Two (2) sets of soft bound copies of prequalification document should be submitted in sealed envelopes marked at the top left hand corner with the name of the project and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director
University Of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
Submissions should be dropped in the Tenders Box in the Conference Room 2nd Floor Administration Block.
- Late submission will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Opening of Pre-qualification document will take place immediately following the deadline in the Hospital conference Hall. Contractors and/or representatives are invited to attend.
- Table of content and pagination of document submitted is required
- All Submissions Must Be In English Language
- Only Contractors that meet the pre-qualification criteria will be invited to Tender.
- The University of Uyo Teaching Hospital reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted and to terminate, the selection process without any liability to the Hospital.