The College promotes, organizes and conducts postgraduate education and training in disciplines and specialties in West Africa.
Invitation of Building Contractors for the Development of Permanent Secretariat Building
Interested Building Contractors should submit the following:
- Names, size and description of firm
- Location of office
- Number of professional and non professional staff
- Evidence of successfully executing projects within the last five years similar scope and complexity
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of payment of tax and audited financial reports in the last 3 years
- Construction companies with less than 10 years experience need not apply
- Registration with the Nigeria Institute of Builders or equivalent in country of origin
- Equipment List
Closing date: 26th February, 2014
Method of Application:
“Expression of Interest as Building Contractors for the development of WACS Permanent Secretariat” should be applied and addressed to:
The Secretary General,
West African College of Surgeons
6, Taylor Drive
Off Edmund Crescent
Yaba, Lagos Nigeria
- The proposed permanent secretariat will include Administration Offices, Auditorium (250 capacity), Lecture rooms, Multipurpose skills and stimulation centre, library with modern information technology, cafeteria, lounge and car park.
- All submissions must be received at the above office before the closing date.
- Nothing in the advert should be construed to be the part of The West African College of Surgeons
- Application accompanied by the above listed documents should be in a wax sealed envelope boldly marked at the top left corner.