In line with the requirements for due process for award of contracts for capital projects, the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti wish to invite competent/qualified Contractors/Suppliers to pre-qualify and tender for Supply and Installation of ICT Equipment and Furnishing.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender Exercise of Contractors/Suppliers for Year 2013 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) Special Intervention
- Interested contractor are invited to submit the following Compulsory and Mandatory documents:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Include CAC registration form C02 and C07 containing list of Directors and Shareholders
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2010-2012)
- Company Audited Account in the last three (3) years (2010-2012)
- Bidders should note that refundable bid security of 2% of bid sum in Bank Certified Cheque will accompany the bid documents at tender stage
- A sworn affidavit that all documents submitted is genuine and verifiable
- A sworn affidavit that none of its Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety
- A sworn affidavit indicating whether or not any current officer of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
- Evidence of compliance with Part IV section 16 (6d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as it relates to pension (Certification or exemption from PENCOM)
- Show evidence of compliance with Section 6(ii) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act, 2011
- Evidence of compliance with the Employees Compensation Act which requires that all Employers of labour must remit 1% of the total annual emolument of their workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund
- Evidence of Registration for Value Added Tax and Remittances
Failure to provide the above requirement will automatically disqualify the bidder.
- List of verifiable Equipment owned (provide receipt, picture etc)
- Evidence of Technical and Professional staff strength with academic and professional qualification of Key personnel available for the project
- Evidence of relevant verifiable experience on similar jobs in Nigeria over the last 5 years stating location, cost and duration of execution, with letters of Award certificates of Completion
- Evidence of Social Responsibility in terms of Endowment, sports or ETF contribution
- Reference letter from bankers and copies of current bank statements
All requirements are to be arranged in the Order above
Verification of Claims
Interested contractors must note that Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti reserves the right to verify claims made in the pre-qualification document submitted by them.
Pre-Qualification and Tenders Fees
Contractor is to pay a non-refundable processing fee of N20, 000.00. The fee should be paid in Bank Draft and addressed to Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti.
Closing date: 21st March, 2014
Submission of Documents
The pre-qualification applications with all the required supporting documents should be neatly packaged, bound and forwarded in sealed envelope and marked at the top left corner. For example: ‘Pre-qualification for the Supply and Installation of ICT Equipment’.
The completed tender’s document collected from Physical Planning Department, Ekiti State University Ado-Ekiti, must be sealed in an envelope marked at the left corner. For example: 'Tender documents for the Supply and Installation of ICT Equipment’.
The companies submitting the pre-qualification and tender document should write the name, mobile phone number of contact person and the name of the Firm at the bottom left corner of the two envelopes. This will allow for prompt communication.
The pre-qualification and tender document must reach the University not later than before the closing date. The two parcels (Pre-qualification and Tender) should be addressed to:
Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
P.M.B. 5363 Ado-Ekiti,
Please note that:
- The pre-qualification and tender documents paper will be opened immediately after the closing time of this publication in the Senate Chamber of the University. All those who would have submitted their documents or their representative by the dead line are hereby invited to the meeting for opening of the pre-qualification and tender document.
- Only the tender document of pre-qualified contractors will be opened.
- Contracts are expected to adhere strictly to all instructions as non-compliance may constitute a ground for disqualification.