The above named organization is a statutory agency of the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources in compliance with the Procurement Act 2007; the Board hereby invites interested and reputable companies for the partitioning of the newly acquired permanent Head Office of the Board Located at Plot No. 542 Cadastral Zone B09 Kado/ Mabushi Road Abuja.
Invitation for Technical Pre-Qualification for the Partitioning of the Newly Acquired Permanent Head Office of the Management Board
The pre-qualification documents to be provided, include evidence of the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011-2013)
- Company Audited account for the last three (3) years (2011-2013)
- Value Added Tax (VAT) registration and evidence of remittances in the last three (3) years (2011-2013) to be attached;
- List of similar, verifiable and successfully executed projects or on-going projects being undertaken by the company, with letters of award and completion certificates; Letters of award and interim certificates of payment should be attached for projects that are on-going.
- List of Managerial, Key Technical and Administrative staff of the company which should include names, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates of each key staff;
- Evidence of remittance of Pension contribution Iliad for staff of the company from reputable Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs) as provided in section 16, subsection (6d) of PPA, 2007
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund CITE) amendment Act as stipulated in section 6(1) (3) of the ITF Act
- Evidence of compliance with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN)
- Payment of a processing fee of N10, 000.00 only in bank draft made in favour of the Petroleum Equalization Fund (Management) Board. The bank draft shall be paid to the Finance and Accounts Department, and a copy of the receipt enclosed in the envelope for submission.
Closing date: 4th March, 2014
Method of Submission
All envelopes shall be subjected to security checks before being sealed for submission, It is mandatory that the submission forms are filled as the names of companies not listed on the submission form shall not be considered. All envelopes are to be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary
Petroleum Equalization Fund (Mgt) Board
Plot 622 Ambassadorial Conclave
Central Business District,
In addition the envelope should be marked in front at the top: “Pre-Qualification for the Partitioning of the New PEF (M) B Head Office Building” The name of the companies, mailing address and contact phone numbers (preferablymobile) should he written at the back of the envelope.
- Submission of pre-qualification document to the Board is neither a commitment nor an obligation to award contract to anybody.
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Beard, nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims.
- Only pre-qualified/technically qualified and found capable of executing the job will be invited to collect tender documents after due consideration.
- The Board reserves the right to reject any pre-qualification documents.
- Opening of pre-qualification documents shall commence immediately after the closing date.
- For more enquires please call any of the following numbers: (09) 4603-6105-9, 08077097114, 08077097124, and 08077097126