Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “APD (N)L”) invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for Provision of Offshore Supply Containers and Cargo Baskets for Addax Petroleum Operations, as detailed in item 2 below. The contract is proposed to commence in Q3, 2014 and continue for duration of 3 years with APD (N) L having the sole option to extend for an additional year.
Tender Opportunity for the provision of Tubular Inspection Services at Onne
Scope of Services:
Provision of all required labour, materials and equipment for provision of tubular inspection services of OCTG at Onne Port which shall include but not be limited to visual thread/body inspection, internal and external cleaning and coating, magnetic particle inspection, manual thread repair and grade evaluation for Add ax operations.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be prequalified in 3.04.4 OCTG Services (Product/Service) category in NipeX) Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Al successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for: You may visit NipeX NJQS Website at www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on ‘continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click on ‘check m supplier status’ and thereafter click on supply product group’.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category t you are registered with DPR to do business, you m contact NipeX Office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street lkoyi, Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, you m access www.nipexng.com to download the requisite application form, make necessary payments a contact NipeX office for further action.
- In addition to 3.1 above, Tenderers shall also require to comply with the Nigerian requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements:
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy ensure that they fully company with the Nigerian Oil & Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at www.nigcontent.com in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
In light of the above, Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Indigenous Company, or Nigerian Indigenous Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. With photocopies of its CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities).
- Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC).
Closing date: 27th February, 2014
- Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/category 33.04.40 OCTG Services before the closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Please note that all interested Contractors are required to strictly adhere to following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert:
- As stated in item 3 hereto, Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific Services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractors own account.
- This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of APD (N) L to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from APD (N) L and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires prequalified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:
- Pre-Qualified contractors in the relevant Product/Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical Tenders.
- Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit their Commercial Tenders.
- APD (N) L will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will not communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
- Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other relevant information.