The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in pursuance of its statutory role, invites reputable Companies to indicate interest to pre-qualify for the supply/printing of the following Electoral materials to be delivered to the under listed Offices/Stores.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Supply/Printing of Electoral Materials
Lot no 1
- Item: Printing of Electoral Forms; Envelopes; Posters; Stickers, Manuals, Laminated Identity Cards, BC 40G Series; Operations Result and Recall Posters;
Lot no 2
- Item: Supply of Electoral Stationery and Equipment, Biros, Markers, Twine, Liquid Gum, Calculators, Rechargeable Lamps, Ink and Operations Kits;
Lot no 3
- Item: Production of various Materials for Election: Vests, Rubber Stamps, Cubicles, Mini Briefcase;
Lot no 4
- Item:Supply of Materials and Equipment for Registration Area Centers preparation for CVR and General Elections, Mattresses, Water Tanks, Torches;
Lot no 5
- Item: Supply of Materials and Equipment for Delimitation of Electoral Constituencies: Arc GIS Server, Arc GIS Software, AO Plotters, AO Scanners, large Format Display Computers, Surveying Materials, Interactive Boards.
Zonal Stores: North East Zonal Store
Zonal Stores: North West Zonal Store
Zonal Stores: North Central Zonal Store
Zonal Stores: South East Zonal Store
Zonal Stores: South South Zonal Store
Zonal Stores: Headquarters Central Store
Zonal Stores: 36 INEC State & FCT Offices
Locations: Located at 36 State Capital & FCT, Abuja
Prospective Companies are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) consecutive years (2010, 2011 and 2012) corresponding with declared annual turnover
- Submission of PENCOM’s Certificate of Compliance
- Evidence of compliance with statutory provision of Section 6 (1)-(3) of the Industrial Training Amendment Act, 2011
- Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years (2010, 2011 and 2012)
- Evidence of VAT Registration and past remittances
- Evidence of Financial capability and banking support
- Comprehensive Company Profile, listing key personnel stating their roles, designation, qualifications and years of experience.
- Verifiable evidence of availability of appropriate equipment and technical capability
- Any other relevant information
- Telephone (GSM) numbers of company’s representative(s)
Closing date: 25th March, 2014
Submission of Documents
All submissions must be delivered in one (1) bound copy duly signed on each page and enclosed in a sealed envelope bearing the name and address of the Tenderer and clearly marked “Pre-Qualification For Supply/printing Of Electoral Materials (indicate project and Lot No. as applicable)” and addressed to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
First Floor, Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama- District
P.M.B 0184, Garki-Abuja
- Companies submitting pre-qualification documents must sign the register at the reception desk before dropping their documents into the Tender Box on the First Floor, Secretary to the Commission’s office, INEC Headquarters, Maitama Abuja.
- Incorrectly labeled and or late submission will be rejected.
- Opening of submissions will follow immediately after the deadline at 11.00 a.m. on Tuesday, 25th March, 2014 at the Conference Hall of the Commission, INEC Headquarters Maitama- Abuja
- This pre-qualification notice is not an invitation to tender. Only Companies deemed suitable by the Commission will be contacted and invited to tender.
- For further enquiries/information, the company’s representative(s) can contact The Director Electoral Operations INEC Headquarters Maitama Abuja between the hours of 10.00 am-4.00 p.m. daily from Monday to Friday during the period covered by this advertisement.