The Industrial Training Fund (ITF), a foremost training institution with a wide network of Offices within the nation seeks to invite application from interested Suppliers/Contractors/Consultants with cognate experience in areas listed under below wishing to prequalify their Companies to participate in the bidding process for implementation of her 2014 Budget.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants for 2014 Budget Implementation of the Fund
Areas for Pre-Qualification
Interested Suppliers/Contractors/Consultants are expected to indicate their interest in any of the following areas which should not be more than three:
- Construction (Building/Landscaping
- Renovation of Existing Structures
- Construction of Training Workshop on Wheels for Mechatronics, and Welding/Fabrication
- Supply of Project/Utility Vehicles
- Supply of Computer Hardware, Accessories and Spare Parts
- Supply and Installation of LAN/Internet Facilities
- Supply of Office and Residential Furniture and Fittings
- Supply of Office and Residential Equipment
- Supply of Training Programme Equipment
- Supply of Workshop Tools and Equipment
- General supplies (Stationery, Cleaning and Maintenance Materials, Motor Spare Parts, Souvenirs and Corporate Gift Items)
- Consultancy (ICT, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Civil, and Electrical Engineering)
- Maintenance (Equipment, Project/Utility Vehicles, Office, and Quarters)
- Printing and Publication
- In addition to the above, Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants are required to submit their applications along with the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Memorandum and Article of Association for Limited Liability Companies;
- Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years (2010 2012);
- Certificate of Registration for VAT, and evidence of remittances for the past three (3) years (2011 2013);
- Audited Accounts for three (3) years (2010 2012);
- Company Profile which should include (i) Names of current Directors as registered with CAC (ii) Names, Qualification and Experience of key Personnel and (iii) List of verifiable Projects successfully executed in the relevant area applied for prequalification for the immediate past three years.
- Bank Reference and Statement of Account for the last 12 months (February, 2013 to January, 2014);
- Certificate of compliance with Pension Reforms Act, 2004, issued by the Pensions Commission;
- Certificate of compliance with Section 6 (1) (3) of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011, issued by the ITF;
- “Certificate of Practice” from relevant Professional Body and evidence of up-to-date payment of Dues for Companies applying under Consultancy;
A sworn affidavit indicating that:
- None of the Directors of the Company has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence including fraud and financial impropriety.
- No Officer of the Industrial Training Fund is a former or present Director, Share holder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt.
Closing date: 27th March, 2014
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Documents for Pre-qualification shall be submitted in sealed envelope, addressed to the Director-General/Chief Executive, industrial Training Fund, Jos and marked boldly at the right hand corner “Pre-Qualification Document” and dropped in the Tenders Box at the Headquarters Complex Building Reception, Jos.
Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification documents shall be publicly opened immediately after the close of Prequalification Documents on 27th March, 2014. Representatives of respondent Companies are by this Advertisement, invited to witness the Bid opening process.
- Late Submission will be rejected.
- Pre-qualification application should be very clear about the area of competence and interest.
- This invitation for Pre-qualification shall not be construed to be commitment on the part of the Fund, for contract award nor shall it entitle the Tenderer to make any claims whatever and seek indemnity from the Fund by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.