The Island Club hereby invites Reputable and Competent Contractors to Submit tenders for the stated project.
Invitation to Tender for Piling Works For the Proposed Multi-Level Car Park within the Club Premises
Scope of Project
The scope of the project is as detailed in the standard bidding document to be issued to bidders.
Interested companies should submit the following documents as outlined:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs
- Commission (CAC) inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Verifiable proofs of Company’s Technical ability to undertake the execution of the project.
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including Letter of Awards, Completion Certificates etc,
- Company’s financial details and Audit Accounts for the last three (3) years;
- Company’s Profile to include Names, Qualifications, and Experiences of Key Personnel.
- Company’s and Personnel’s Registration with appropriate
- Professional Bodies;
- All relevant information concerning Contracts, Telephone, Fax and
- E-mail address of the Company’s Representative.
- Bid must be in English Language and be signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to a contract
Collection of Financial Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents from the Office of the Manager Island Club, 3 Island Club Road, Onikan on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N100,000 .00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira Only)
Closing date: 26th, February, 2014
Submission of Tender Proposal
Three copies of the proposals in separate envelopes and put together in a bigger envelope and clearly Marked “Proposal for Piling Works for the Proposed Multi-level Car Park” addressed to:
The General Secretary,
Island Club, 3 Island Club Road,
- Tender should be dropped in the Tender Box.
- All bids will be opened at 2:00pm on the 26th of February, 2014 in the Peacock Hall in the presence of all bidders or their Representatives
- All cost incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent request for information shall be borne by the bidding companies
- Late submission will not be entertained and only short listed companies will be contacted
- For further Enquiries, please contact the Manager on email: email@example.com
- That this invitation to tender response(s) does riot place any Obligation on the Club to consider any responding Company for Award of Contract arid Acceptance of any tender