Invitation for pre-Qualification for the Execution of 2012 Recurrent projects
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in pursuance of its statutory role, invites reputable Companies to indicate interest to pre-qualify for the following projects:
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements
- Production of Face Caps, T-Shirts and Apron for Election Observers
- Production of accreditation materials for election observers (domestic and foreign)
Prospective Contractors are required to submit the following documents:
3. General Information
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years (2009 -2011);
- Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years (2009 -2011);
- Evidence of Financial capability and banking support;
- A detailed Company profile showing list of professional staff and their experience;
- Evidence of similar projects executed and knowledge of the industry;
- Equipment and Technical capability;
- Evidence of Annual Turnover;
- Evidence of VAT Reg. & past VAT Remittances.
- Submission of PENCOM’s Certificate of Compliance, confirming Company’s fulfillment of its statutory obligations to the Employee, with respect to Pensions,
- Telephone (gsm) number(s) of the Contractor/Company’s representative(s);
(a) This “Notice of Intent” is not an invitation to bid. Full bidding procedure as contained in the bid documents shall be provided only to successful pre-qualified applicants deemed suitable by the Commission at a prescribed fee.
All submissions should be delivered in one (1) no. neatly bound copy in a sealed envelope clearly marked: “PRE-QUALIFICATlON FOR PRODUCTION OF FACE CAPS, T-SHIRT, APRON VEST OR PRODUCTION OF ACCREDITATION MATERIALS FOR ELECTION” as applicable and delivered to the Secretary, Independent National Electoral Commission, Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama - Abuja.
The Closing date for submission of the pre-qualification documents shall be Monday, 24th September, 2012 at 10.00 am
Opening of the pre-qualification document will be on Monday, 24th September, 2012 at 12.00 Noon