The Enugu State Government intends to undertake the development of e-HRM and State ID System in accordance with global standard.
Invitation for pre-qualification for the e-HRM & State ID System Project
The work shall consist of:
- E-HRM System development: Highly reliable database to screen ghost workers, analyze the existing work flow and define new process, Develop the web-based e-HRM and provide connectivity between centers to each site.
- State ID System Development: Issue the ID cards for state and local government officials, build attendance management system based on SID: Adopt security solution for information protection and card fraud. Specification of embedded chips on the SID: (a) ISO: 144434A/B (13.56 MHZ). (b) Date Rate: 848 kbps. (c) 32bit microprocessor which is licensed from ARM, (d) 64bit True RAMDON Number of Generator. (e) 72KB EEPROM for data. (f) DES AND TDES encryption coprocessor. (g) 1024 RSA hardware encryption coprocessor
The Enugu State Ministry of Science and Technology therefore invites contractors for prequalification for the work outlined above, invitation for the actual bidding will be made after the pre-qualification exercise.
- Evidence of incorporation of business name with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of registration as contractor with Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure
- Evidence of registration as contractors with the Enugu State Ministry of Science and Technology
- Three (3) consecutive year tax clearance (e.g. 2010, 2011 &2012)
- Provision of annual audited account of the company for the last 3 years
- Evidence of annual turnover at least one billion naira (1,000,000,000.00) value in any of the last five years
- Possession of experience as a prime contractor on projects of similar nature and complexity within the last five (5) years
- Submission of bank draft for (30,000) thirty thousand naira only made payable to Enugu State Ministry of Science and Technology being a non-refundable processing fee
Closing date: 26th February, 2014
Method of Submission
Application for pre-qualification should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Application to Prequalify For e-HRM & SID System Project" This document must be signed address to the permanent Secretary. Enugu State Ministry of Science &Technology, Ground floor Old CCB Building Okpara Avenue Enugu.
- All applications should be submitted before the closing date of this publication
- Late submission will be rejected.