Bids are hereby invited from interested and reputable Contractors with relevant Experience and good track record in respect of the following 2013 TETFund normal intervention projects.
Invitation for Submission of Prequalification and Tender Documents for 2013 TETFund Normal Intervention Projects
- Construction and completion of University Central Laboratory Building,
- Furnishing of College Laboratories (COLPAS, COLNAS, CEET and CNREM),
- Provision of Classroom Desk/Chairs and Office Furniture & Equipment,
- Provision and installation of 1 no 800kva Perkins Generator,
Non-refundable processing fee of20, 000.00 (Twenty thousand naira) only is required for each of the projects listed above.
Payable in bank draft to Michael Okpara University of agriculture, Umudike,
Interested contractors are required to submit the following:
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 (three) years
- Bank Reference
- Detailed resume of key staff with copies of their certificate
- Evidence of similar jobs executed, stating project cost, enclosing copies of letters of Award and completion certificates.
- Evidence of payment of N20, 000.00 (twenty thousand naira only) non-refundable fees in Bank Draft payable to the Bursary, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Evidence of compliance with pension reform Act 2004 (as amended)
- Evidence of compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund Act 2011
Submission of documents:
Bid/Prequalification documents should be hand delivered to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Room 214, Alex Ekwueme building
For Further Enquiries, Contact:
The Vice-Chancellor or The Acting Director,
Physical Planning Michael Okpara University of Agriculture,
Closing date: 10th March, 2014
Opening of Prequalification Documents
Interested contractors are invited to the opening of Prequalification documents on 10th March, 2014 by 12.00noon at the Vice-Chancellors Conference Room.
Please note that:
- Tender documents will be issued to prequalified companies.
- Only pre-qualified companies will be invited to tender.
- Completed tender documents must be submitted in the office stated on item above, and not later than three weeks from the date successful prequalified companies were notified. The tender documents will be publically opened on April 2nd, 2014 at 12:00noon prompt in the Vice-Chancellor’s Conference Room.
- The description of the project should be boldly written at the right hand top corner of the sealed envelope.
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture will on its own, verify the claims made in the prequalification documents. Prequalification will be based on technical and financial capability of the company.
- The University reserves the right to reject any and/or all bidding packages not in line with bidding criteria.
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as commitment on the part of the University nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any identity from the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
- That those who had earlier submitted their prequalification documents as was published on 30th December 2013 need not re-apply again.
- This advert supersedes the earlier one on this procurement which was published in The Guardian Newspaper of 30th December, 2013.