The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) intends to undertake the renovation of two administrative blocks and construction of one storey building at EPCL project site in Eleme, Rivers State.
Pre-Qualification of Prospective Contractors for the Renovation of Two Administration Blocks and Construction of One Storey Building at EPCL Project Site
This advert is to request interested and reputable civil construction companies to submit themselves for Pre-Qualification.
Brief Description of the Project (Works), The Project shall include but not limited to:
- Construction of one storey building in between two, existing office blocks in a space of 190.5 sq meters,
- Upgrading and Renovation of two administrative office blocks of 313, 7 m2 and 247.65 m2 respectively,
- Other details are fully described in the tender documents.
Collection of Tender Documents
All companies wishing to express their interest to tender for this project shall submit relevant documentation for pre-qualification as stipulated in 4.0 below. Only companies that are adjudged successful in the pre-qualification exercise shall be invited to collect tender documents at no cost.
By this publication, the NNPC hereby invite competent, reputable and experienced civil engineering contractors for prequalification to tender for the required works as described in above. Interested companies shall submit prequalification documents detailing their company’s capabilities, relevant experience and financial status as follows:
- Full details of company Profile with CAC certificates of incorporation in Nigeria certified true copies of the memorandum and articles of association of the company and CAC form CO7 (Particulars of Directors).
- Registration with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR):
- Registration with NNPC Headquarters or any of its subsidiaries in Category C
- Proof of company’s financial capabilities, including audited accounts for the last (3) years along with corresponding tax clearance certificate, value added Tax WAT) registration certificate and evidence of past VAT remittance
- Organizational structure and available work force with CVs of key personnel evidencing adequate human capital for the required services
- Company’s CASHES and Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/AC) policy
- Detailed Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy and Procedure that will be implemented to manage the hazard associated with the job should be provided
- Relevant and verifiable cognate experience with NNPC or other Organizations or similar projects in the past three (3) years; (Please include copies of job completion certificates Year, Project Title, Client, Project Value and Duration, Clients contact person, Phone numbers and email address etc., for completed projects and award letters for on-going projects)
- Provide list of construction equipment owned by the company
- Confirm willingness to commence the execution on the basis of Letter of Intent (Lot)
- Demonstrate ability to handle host community issues
- Details of safety records for accidents, injuries and damages for the past three (3) years e.g. Lost Time incidents, Down Time etc;
- Company’s obligation to pay taxes, pensions and social security contributions in line with section 16 (6) d of the Public Procurement Act (PPAO 2007 and section I (2) of the Pension Reform Act;
- Any additional information that will enhance the potentials of the company;
Closing date: 17th March, 2014
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The requested information and any supporting documents in respect of these requirements should be submitted in one original plus two (2) hard copies and two (2) electronic copies (CD ROM). The document which shall be clearly marked “Pre-qualification for Renovation of Two Administration Blocks and Construction of One Storey Building at EPCL Project Site in Eleme, Rivers State” is to reach the address given below:
E & T Dexcom Tender Board,
Block D, 1st Floor, Room 1.99
Please note that:
- You shall provide NNPC with letter of authority to investigate claims made in your submission
- For a joint venture or partnership, the previous experience being claimed may include those executed by the joint venture or partnership where applicable, as the individual relevant experience
- Please note that this is not an Invitation to Tender. Only engineering firms found qualified by the NNPC under this Pre-qualification procedure shall be invited to participate in the competitive tender.
- NNPC reserves absolute discretion and right to either accept or reject any documents, and it shall not be required to assign a reason for refusal to invite you to participate in the bidding exercise or enter any correspondence concerning the selection of any contractor for the services
- All costs incurred by you as a result of this prequalification exercise and any subsequent request for information shall be to your account
- The prequalification and any related process neither create any commitment by NNPC nor establishes any legal relationship.
- It is Important to note that only Reputable Companies with Relevant Experiences will be considered for Tender.