The Jigawa State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources Dutse, wishes to pre-qualify reputable competent and experience contractors who may wish to tender for Construction of Wind Powered Watering Facilities (Windmills) selected Grazing Reserves across the State in order to sustain the peaceful coexistence enjoyed by the Natural Resources User’s (Farmers and Pastoralist). The prequalification is for the year 2013: Project.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Construction of Wind Powered Watering Facilities
Requirements for Prequalification
Prospective contractors should possess the following documents:
- Registration with Jigawa State Works’ Registration Board;
- Evidence of registration with Jigawa State Ministry of Commerce, Industries & Cooperatives;
- Tax Clearance Certificate and Evidence of past remittance for 3 years;
- Audited Account for 3 years;
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Evidence of Financial capability/Bank support;
- Experience and technical qualification of key personnel;
- VAT Registration certificate and Evidence of past remittances;
- Name(s) and Addresses of Bank(s) including Letter of Reference from the Bank; Evidence of involvement and experience in similar job contract stating contract sums and showing Evidence Of Award and duration of completion.
- After this pre-qualification exercise, tender for contracts: and jobs will be accepted only from pre-qualified contractors and the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Jigawa shall not enter into any correspondence with unsuccessful applications;
- Any other document that will enhance your competency and reliability;
Closing date: 3rd March, 2014
Submission of Prequalification Documents:
Sales of bid documents will be collected at the Office of the Honorable commissioner, Ministry of Agriculture & Natural Resources, Jigawa, Dutse on payment of a non-refundable fee of N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira Only). The method of payment will be in Cash or Bank Draft in favour of Ministry of Agriculture & Natural Resources, Jigawa State.
Please note that:
The Honorable Commissioner,
- The sales of documents will be closed after the closing date of this publication and every bid and pre-qualification documents must be returned within three weeks from the date of this publication in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Ministry of Agriculture & Natural Resources,
Block 13 Old Secretariat complex, Dutse,