The National Root Crops Research Institutes (NRCR) Umudike, a Parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is desirous to carry out its year 2014 proposal capital projects.
Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender for Execution of 2014 Capital Project
By this publication, competent and reputable service providers are invited to submit pre-qualification documentation as prelude to the procurement of the underlisted works in section 2.
Scope of work:
Proposed details of 2013 Capital (Tangible) Projects;
- Lot 1 Asphalt tarring of Internal Roads with drains at NRCRI Headquarters
- Lot 2 Fencing of NRCRI Guest House at Headquarters.
- Lot 3 Rehabilitation of Internal Roads at Kuru Sub-station
- Lot 4 Procurement of Tractors MF 435 with complete set of implements for Kuru, Otobi and lgbariam Sub-stations.
- Lot 5 Procurement of Toyota 16-Seater Hiace Bus utility vehicle for training purposes;
- Lot 6 Procurement of Toyota utility HiIux Vehicle;
- Lot 7 Procurement of Laboratory Equipment and Chemicals;
Submission of Expression of Interest
All service providers wishing to express their interest to bid for these project shall submit relevant documentation for prequalification as stipulated in below Only service providers that are adjudged successful shall be invited to collect tender documents upon payment of non-refundable fee of twenty five thousand naira (N25,000 00) only for all listed services.
Duly completed pre-qualification documents should be sent in separate and sealed envelopes marked Per-Lot and hand delivered to the office of the:
National Root Crops Research Institute (NRCRI), Umudike,
Km 8 along Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road,
Umudike, Abia State
Tel: 08066047266, 08087620664
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
NRCRI, in compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007 and Bureau for Public Procurement guidelines, request interested companies to submit the details listed hereunder in their pre-qualification bid documents. Failure to comply with the under mentioned may lead to disqualification.
- Evidence of incorporation or Registration of Business name with Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Current tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years
- Verifiable evidence of similar job(s) executed and knowledge of the industry;
- Evidence of registration with Federal Ministry of Works
- Company profile with evidence of technical qualification and experience of key personnel;
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support;
- Company audited accounts for three (3) years;
- Evidence of equipment and technology capacity;
- Annual turnover;
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
- Evidence of Retirement Savings Account with a Pension Fund Administrator of their choice for their employees;
- Evidence of Industrial Training Contributory Fund (ITF);
- History of community social responsibility;
Closing date: 31st March, 2014
- Technical Bid Opening will take place at 2.00pm of April 1, 2014 at the Institute Conference Hall
- This is not an invitation to tender;
- In respect of pre-qualification information, NRCRI is neither committed nor obliged to shortlist any contractor or to award contract to contractor or agent;
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualification document(s);
- This Institute will only recognize and correspond with authorized officers of pre-qualified service providers and not through individuals or agents acting on their behalf;
- This advertisement for invitation to pre-qualify shall neither be considered as a committement on the part of NRCRI nor shall it entitle any service provider to make any claims(s) whatsoever and/or seek indemnity from NRCRI.