The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) intends to construct a Zonal Medical Hospital Complex for NNPC staff within the Port-Harcourt Zonal Operations the Zonal Medical Hospital be located at Areta Farm Estate, in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Accordingly we require Consultancy Services to carry’ out Architectural, Engineering and Environmental Designs and provide post-Contract Project Management Services.
Invitation to Pre-Qualify For the Consultancy Services for NNPC Zonal Medical Hospital Project
By this publication, competent and reputable Consultancy firms are invited to submit prequalification documentation for the required consultancy services for this project.
Description and Brief Scope of the Project
The scope of services to be undertaken shall be the review of existing facilities at Areta Farms Estate Designs and Supervision of the NNPC Port-Harcourt Zonal Medical Hospital Complex Project Which shall include, but not limited to, the following:
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) including preparation of architectural mechanical electrical, civil and structural engineering drawings and specifications in accordance with relevant codes standards arid the approved design brief;
- Preparation of tender documents for the main contract which shall include the technical commercial (priced and unpriced) bids documentations for all specialists’ works and the entire project and project schedule;
- Provide all statutory requirements relating to physical planning and ‘Environmental impact Assessment (EIA) for the project.
- Carryout other activities related to the project including Site Due Diligence ‘ inspection of relevant facilities and materials as may be specified by the Client periodic site visits and meetings in process of preparing final drawings and setting a time-table for the eventual award of the project for construction.
- Provision of services as specified to Owner Project Management Team (OPMT)
- Carry out geotechnical site investigation and other site surveys and prepare reports necessary’ the effective design and subsequent implementation of the project on site
- Participate in the evaluation of submitted tender sand preparation of the evaluation report
Post Contract Services
- Provision of Project Management and Supervision services of construction Work at site which shall include coordinating monthly site management control meeting preparation of project weekly monthly and quarterly status and close out reports
- Provision of specified services to Owner Project Management Team (OPMT) ‘‘
Submission of Expression of Interest
All companies wishing to express their interest to bid for this Consultancy Services shall submit relevant documentation for pre-qualification as stipulated below. Only companies that an adjudged successful in the pre-qualification exercise shall be invited to collect tender document for the Consultancy Services for the Construction of NNPC Zonal Medical Hospital at Ateta Fans Estate Port Harcourt as described in above upon payment of a non refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000. 00) only All payments shall be in Bank Draft payable to: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
NNPC, in compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007 and Bureau for Public Procurement guidelines, request interested companies to submit the details listed hereunder in their prequalification bid documents:
- Full details of company profile with CAC Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria, Certified true copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company and CAC Form C07 (Particulars of Directors)
- Evidence of Company Registration with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR);
- Evidence of Company Registration with NNPC Headquarters or any of its subsidiaries in Category C or pending application for same;
- Proof of Company’s financial capabilities including audited accounts for the last three (3) years along with corresponding tax clearance certificates, Value-Added Tax (VAT) registration certificate-and evidence of past VAT remittances;
- Organizational structure and available work force with CV’s of key personnel showing evidence of adequate human capital for the required services.
- Relevant and verifiable cognate experience with NNPC, or other organizations, on similar projects in the past the (5) years, (Please attach job completion certificates for completed projects and status report for on-going project including year, project title, client, project value and duration, clients contact person, phone number and e-mail address, etc)
- Provide, with verifiable evidence list of relevant equipment/tools owned and/or to be sourced by the company as required by this project.
- Confirm willingness to commence with the execution of this Consultancy Services on the basis of a letter of intent (LCI).
- Nigerian Content Development Plan indicating utilization of Nigerian materials, goods, services and rnanpowerasre4utred.bythis project. Verifiable evidence, of established presence in Nigeria includes investment(s) and sufficient plan for training/transfer of technology to Nigerians.
- Company’s obligation to pay taxes, pensions and social security contributions inline wilt, Section 16(6) d of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 and Section 1(2) of the Pension Reform Act;
- Company’s Cashes and QA/QC Policy: Demonstrable ability and verifiable evidence to handle very volatile host communities and topical community issues; Details of safely records for accidents incidents injuries and damages for the past three (3) years e.g. Lost Time Incident, Down-Time
- Any additional information that will enhance the potentials of the Company
Submission of Prequalification Documents
The requested information and any supporting documents in respect of these requirements should be submitted in one original plus three duplicate hardcopies and two electronic copies (CD ROM) the documents shall be in single package sealed and marked “Pre-qualification for Consultancy Services for NNPC Hospital Project, Port Harcourt” The sealed package should be addressed to reach the address given below:
E&T Tenders Board, NNPC,
Block D, First (1st) Floor, Room 99,
NNPC Towers, Central Business, District,
Closing date: 10th March, 2014
Please note that:
- Your company shall provide NNPC with a letter of Authority to verify all claims made in your submissions.
- For Joint Venture or Partnership The previous experience being claimed may include those executed by Joint Venture or Partnership where applicable as well as the individual relevant experiences.
- This is not an Invitation to Tender.
- Only Companies adjudged qualified by NNPC under this, prequalification procedure shall be invited to participate in the competitive tender.
- NNPC reserves the absolute discretion and right to either accept or reject any documents and it shall not be required to assign a reason for refusal to invite, your company to participate in’ the bidding exercise or to enter any correspondence concerning the selection of any contractor for the services.
- All costs incurred by your company as a result of this prequalification exercise and any subsequent request for information shall be to your account.
- The pre-qualification and any related process neither creates any commitment by NNPC nor establishes any legal relationship.