Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
167, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State www.nddc.gov.ng
Request For Expression Of Interest From Consultants For The Mid-Term Review Of The Niger Delta Regional Development Master Plan
Interested and qualified consultants with real operating and relevant experience who wish to express interest for these procurements are required to obtain further information on the above from the Office of the Deputy Director Planning, Research & Statistics, NDDC Head Office, 167, Aba Road, Port Harcourt between the hours of SAM and 4PM Mondays through Fridays; beginning from August 31, 2012.
Requirements For Eligibility Of Consultants
Every interested and suitably qualified consulting firm with real operating and relevant experience is invited to submit its Expression of Interest (Eol) document to be used for pre-qualification exercise. This is the first step in the process for the selection of suitable consultants for these procurements. The EoIs are to be submitted in two parts (with relevant verifiable evidence), namely:
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with relevant Authorities;
- Clear indication of a verifiable Head Office address, indicating address of Branch Office or Outlet in the Niger Delta Region and a Utility Bill of the Office;
- Corporate Profile of the firm indicating ownership structure;
- Names and Curriculum Vitae of Principal, Partners and Staff, indicating nature of partnership/practice;
- VAT Certificate;
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate of the Principal Partner of the Firm for the past three (3) years duly certified and issued by the FIRS;
- Evidence of up-to-date Annual Returns;
- Sworn affidavit that the firm is not bankrupt;
- Sworn affidavit that none of the Principals/Associates of the firm is an ex-convict or bankrupt;
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking Support including Bank’s Reference and recent Statement of Accounts;
- A Statement of Interest, including a Statement of Availability to undertake the job (within agreed time-frame) with reference to personnel for the project team;
- An Undertaking/Assurance for the delivery of the project in line with the project’s brief;
- Telephone and Fax numbers of the firm;
- Websites and e-mail addresses of the firm.
- Professional registration of the Principal Partner of the firm with appropriate professional body/bodies and evidence of a recent professional licenses of the Principal and other Partners of the firm;
- Professional Registration of the firm with appropriate professional body;
- A statement of the specific area(s) of specialty/concentration of the firm;
- Technical Capability of the firm, including CV of relevant Staff;
- Evidence of track records of the firm in the execution of similar projects;
- A well aid-out itemized strategy/intended methodology for providing the proposed service, with time schedules, to ensure the smooth delivery of the project:
- Letters of Reference, Evidence of Payment for similar jobs done in the past, with verifiable names and telephone numbers of contact persons from the awarding institutions;
- CASHES and Quality Assurance Policies of the. firm;
- Any other information that will facilitate the evaluation of the consultant’s capability and track records.
Consultants are expected to fully comply with the above requirements as failure to comply may lead to the cancellation of the Consultant’s submissions. Consultants are to submit only genuine and verifiable documents as consultants who submit fake or fraudulently obtained documents would be disqualified and the attention of the relevant security agencies may be drawn. All submissions would be evaluated on the basis of the veracity of the corporate competence of the firm as submitted by the firm and future participation in the procurement process would be based on a series of factors as enumerated/assessed from the firm’s technical capabilities.
Other Relevant Information
- The selection of Consultants will follow the provisions and procedures outlined in the Public Procurement Act, 2007;
- Only Consultants who have been successfully evaluated would proceed to the next stage of the procurement process and would be duly notified in that regard;
- Consultants can seek clarifications or request for additional information by writing officially to the Office listed below before the expiration of the validity period of this tender from 10am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays (except Public Holidays);
- Consultants are advised not to try to influence the selection process as this would lead to their immediate disqualification. Such Consultants may also be barred from seeking other job opportunities from the Commission in the future;
- All cost incurred by any Consultant in the preparation and submission of the firm’s documents are to be borne entirely by the Consultant;
- NDDC reserves the right to reject any or all submissions and to terminate the entire selection process at any time without any liability to the Commission.
Validity Of Expression Of Interest
The Expression of Interest EoI) written in English Language, must be submitted in two (Corporate and Technical) neatly addressed envelopes marked at the top left corner, “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST”, with the relevant Lot Number, to the address stated below not later than October 11, 2012 (six weeks) from date of Publication.
The Deputy Director, Planning, Research & Statistics,
Niger Delta Development Commission
167, Aba Road, Port Harcourt
NB. Consultants are requested to note that this Expression of Interest
supercedes the publication of March 12, 2012.