The Ministry of Information Youth, Sport, and Culture hereby invites reputable and experienced contractors for pre-qualification on the projects below:
Lot 1: Supply and installation of broadcast equipment for the TV service of the state broadcasting corporation(DUTSE).
Lot 2: Supply and installation of TV service equipment for 3 nos. booster stations.
Lot 3: Supply of 1 no digital 4-camera television outside broadcast (OB) Vom with microwave Iink and all other accessories.
- Certificate of incorporation/business name registration.
- Certificate of true copy of memorandum and articles of association.
- Registration with the state works registration board in relevant category.
- Evidence of membership of relevant professional bodies(eg COREN, NIQS ,NIA, CORBON etc).
- Profile of company including CV of key personnel.
- Evidence of work directly executed or handled by the company and evidence of knowledge of the industry.
- Company audited accounts for the last three years.
- Last three years tax clearance certificate.
- VAT registration and evidence of past remittance.
- Evidence of financial capacity and banking support.
A sworn affidavit certified as follows:-
- that the documents submitted are genuine and correct.
- that none of the directors/partners of the company has been convicted by a court of law.
- that the firm/company is not bankrupt.
- that none of the officers of the procuring entity is former or present director of the company.
- Original copies of item 1,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,and 11 will be requested for signing after bid opening.
Submission Of Pre-qualification Documents
The pre-qualification documents shall be spiral bound and packaged in an envelop and clearly marked "Pre-qualification For Project", project no., lot no., at the top left hand corner of the envelope. The name, address of the company and telephone number should be clearly written on the reverse side the envelope.
All documents are to be addressed to the DAF Ministry of Information, Youth, Sport, and Culture Jigawa state and submitted in not later than 20th August, 2012
- A submission of the pre-qualification documents to the Ministry is neither a commitment nor obligation to any contractor or his or her agent.
- All claims are subject to verification, please take note that any false claim shall be ground for disqualification.
- The ministry reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted at any time prior to tendering or acceptance.
- The ministry reserves the right to cancel procurement proceeding at any stage in the public interest without incurring any liability to any firm.