Invitation for BIDS to Tender for the Contract of Water Hydrant Restoration Project for Murtala mohammed international Airport Under FAAN 2012 FGN Budget
In comptence with the Public Procurement Act 2007 the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) intends to undertake the water hydrant restoration project for Murtala Mohammed International Airport under its 2012 FGN budget. Consequently, the Authority wishes to invite competent and reputable companies with requisite field of knowledge and experience to tender for the project:
Water Hydrant Restoration Project for Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos
C. Scope of Work
The scope of work shall include the following:
D. Documents that must be Submitted Along with the Completed Tender
- Drilling of 2nos Industrial Boreholes.
- Construction of 80,000 litres elevated steel tank.
- Fabrication of 160,000 litres ground steel tank,
- Provision of hydrants, hydrant lines and fire fighting pumps.
- Rehabilitation of abandoned water works.
- Evidence of Company Registration I Certificate oi incorporation of the company. Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association With CAC forms CAC02 & CAC07 inclusive (where applicable).
- Evidence of tax payments (Current Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three years. VAT registration arid evidence of remittance.
- Certificate of compliance to pay pension from PENCOM and evidence of remittances. Evidence of financial capability to execute the protect (Bork Reference Letter/ Bank guarantee will form part of the evaluation criteria).
- Copies of the audited account of the company for the last three years.
- Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully completed/ on-going (e.g. Letter of Award, Certificate of completion, Contract Agreement and Payment Certificate).
- Bid Security of at least 2.0% of the bid price from a reputable commercial bank, to be sealed in the envelope containing the financial proposal.
Sworn Affidavit disclosing as follows:
Submission of Documents
- That all documents submitted are not only genuine but correct.
- That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
- That none of firm’s Director or the company is bankrupt.
- Whether or not any of the officers of FAAN or BPP is a former or present Director of the Company.
- The documents are to be submitted in four (4) copies in A4 paper size and neatly bound.
- The document should be arranged in the order listed under D above Pre- Qualification and Tendering requirements and clearly separated by dividers.
- The original Technical Proposal should be enclosed in one (1) envelope and three (3) copies in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. These two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed in one (1) single outer envelope, duly marked “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL”.The Tenderers shall also enclose the original Financial Proposal in one (1) single separate envelope, duly marking the envelope as TECHNICAL PROPOSAL”FINANCIAL PROPOSAL” and with a warning “DO NOT OPEN WITH THE TECHNICAL PROPOSAL”.
The envelopes containing “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL” and “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL” shall be enclosed in a bigger (outer) envelope. The inner and outer envelopes shall:
Closing and Opening of Submissions
- Bear the name and address of the Tenderer.
- Be addressed to the General Manager (Procurement), FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja - Lagos,
- Bear the name of the Tender and the Tender Number as specified in this advertisement the SIT, and;
- Bear a statement “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE “the time and date for Tender opening as specified in the SIT. If all envelopes are not sealed and marked as stated above required by ITT Sub-Clause (3) above, the Employer will assume no responsibility for the misplacement or premature opening of the Tender. All documents must be submitted to the office of “The General Manager (Procurement)”. FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja - Lagos.
Submission of tender document shall close at exactly 11.30 am on the 08th October, 2012. All submissions will be opened on the same day at 12 noon in FAAN Headquarters, Commercial Conference Room, Ikeja. Lagos.
- Tender document are to be obtained at the office of the General Manager (Procurement), Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, (Headquarters) with a non refundable fee of N20.000.00 payable to the Accounts Department of the Authority.
- FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the tender documents submitted by companies.
- Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
- FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the tender documents.
- Original of all documents above must be produced for sighting at the opening and any other time requested.
- Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected.
- All submissions must be in English language.
This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the Applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/ or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.