Operate and manage lease M1000(80TPH) Parker Asphalt Plant at Ikot Ekpene Expression of Interest
The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) is desirous of engaging a Lease Manager to Manage and operate her mobile Asphalt Plant at Ikot Ekpene under a Lease Scheme.
Consequently, local Civil Engineering Contractors and Entrepreneurs in the Rood Construction industry are hereby invited to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) for pre-qualitication to operate the Plant.
Condition to Tender
Interested entrepreneurs in Rood Construction Industry and other Companies are to submit their pre-qualification documents which should include the following requirements:
Submission/ Opening of Pre- Qualification Documents
- Evidence of registration with CAC
- Tax Clearance certificate for the last three years
- registration with PENCOM
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance
- Audited annual financial report of the company for the last three years
- Comprehensive Company profile to include Memorandum of Association and business plan.
- Previous experience in the management of similar plants or ownership of plants, to include, capital flow of asphalt production
- Evidence of ownership of/ verifiable access to a quarry/ crushing plant and ownership of at least 2nos dumper, wagon-drill, compressors, jack hammers and generators(180-250KVA)
- Verifiable source of regular supply of bitumen
- A Sworn Affidavit indicating that all document submitted are genuine and verifiable
- A sworn affidavit that none of the,Directors have been of any criminal offence in, any country including financial impropriety
- Other information to help facilitate the evaluation of your submission.
- Operational projection for the production of Asphalt for the new plant.
The completed pre-qualification documents must be submitted in sealed envelope, sealed and clearly marked on the top left hand corner "CONFIDENTIAL" and top right hand corner "EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE OPERATE AND MANAGE LEASE OF ONE UNIT BRAND M1000 PARKER MOBILE ASPHALT PLANT" clearly marked "Original" at the bottom right hand corner and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Federal Roads Maintenance Agency.
Plot 163, Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II Abuja.
All submissions will be publicly opened immediately at the close of bid submission at the Agency Conference Room, Plot I 63. Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
The Representatives of Companies that submitted pre-qualification documents, Representatives of Professional Bodies and the Civil Society are invited too witness the opening
Only successfully screened, pre-qualified firms, found suitable to provide the service will be invited to tender.
Please note that:
- Contractors who have worked for the Agency and have history of abandonment, termination and/or lack capacity need not apply.
- No prospective firm is to write the Company name on any of the envelopes.
- Only correctly addressed bids will be received
- The Agency will not enter into unnecessary correspondence with any Contractor except when deemed fit and in the interest of the bid.
- All costs incurred by any Company in respect of this advertisement are at her own expense and the Agency shall not entertain any claim whatsoever in this regard
- The Agency reserves the right to verify any claim made by any of the prospective Lease Managers
- The Agency reserves the right to terminate the expression of interest at any stage prior to signing of the contract agreement.
- Late submission of pre-qualification documents will be rejected.
- The Agency is not bound to engage prospective Lease manager and reserves the right to annul the selection process when unforeseen and justifiable developments warrant such action, without incurring any liability and assigning any reasons thereof.
Th pre-qualification Documents must be delivered by hand not later than 12 noon of 25th September, 2012 to the Office of the Assistant General Manager. (Procurement), FERMA Headquarters Annex Abuja, No. 7 Eldoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent; Wuse II, Abuja. Ground Floor, Room GF003.
Non adherence to any of the instructions above attracts automatic dis-qualification